Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TOPPS ANNOUNCES FINEST ROOKIE REDEMPTION #10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jubei777

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the good news! Let's see if I can get it before next years Finest comes out.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
while having a hanson auto in the set is nice, i wish they would've not put him at #2 then. or at least made #2 auto. they left out some good rookies that could've taken that last slot.

this kind of reminds me of two years ago when the did the dice-k/okajima card. :?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
markakis8 said:
while having a hanson auto in the set is nice, i wish they would've not put him at #2 then. or at least made #2 auto. they left out some good rookies that could've taken that last slot.

this kind of reminds me of two years ago when the did the dice-k/okajima card. :?

Two years ago they made the Joba Auto # 10, I believe. It's nothing new.

I bet next year's Finest Redemption # 10's will sell for much more out of the gate than they did previously. People have caught on.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
joba didn't have another card in the set though did he? (i cant remember) i was referring to the fact that hanson has #2 and #10 now. i don't mind that hanson has the auto...i mind that he is 20% of the set.

Jaypers said:
markakis8 said:

Two years ago they made the Joba Auto # 10, I believe. It's nothing new.

I bet next year's Finest Redemption # 10's will sell for much more out of the gate than they did previously. People have caught on.

chrome_ball

Aug 7, 2008
Michigan
cgilmo said:
thegreathambino said:
wow, lucky for my brother, he has a remdemption for a #10 refractor!!! Lucky for him!!! What would that sell for?

80 ish

I think they will be higher than that out of the gate. I sold a Tommy Hanson refractor non-auto redemption earlier this year for over $100.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
chrome_ball said:
cgilmo said:
thegreathambino said:
wow, lucky for my brother, he has a remdemption for a #10 refractor!!! Lucky for him!!! What would that sell for?

80 ish

I think they will be higher than that out of the gate. I sold a Tommy Hanson refractor non-auto redemption earlier this year for over $100.
when will these be shipped?

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
i wouldn't wait until they are redeemed. now that the announcement has been made, i would put it up on ebay today or really soon.

thegreathambino said:
when will these be shipped?

Members online

Latest posts