Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay question about DC and a notice left

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
I got paid on Sunday for a fairly expensive item. I shipped priority mail and it was delivered today, but the postal worker left a note to pick up the item at the local post office because no one was home. My question is this: Since the item was delivered should I consider the money mine and bid on an item I want today, or should I wait for them to pick up the item from the post office to spend the money? Keep in mind I e-mailed them and asked if they would let me know when they picked up the item, but they have not responded. Thanks for any help in this situation,

Jim

rob167

Aug 7, 2008
Ankeny, Iowa
personally, i would wait until the buyer has the card(s) or other item in-hand before spending the money. you never know, he/she may find some minor flaw that you missed and request his/her money back.

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
rob167 said:
personally, i would wait until the buyer has the card(s) or other item in-hand before spending the money. you never know, he/she may find some minor flaw that you missed and request his/her money back.

Good idea, I'll probably just wait it out a few days and make sure everything is fine. It's hard to wait though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts