Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Final Box/Case Tally - Razor Signature Series

How Much Razor Will You Be Busting?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I've done threads like this for EEE and BDP, and now it's Razor's turn.

If at all possible, I would implore everyone to keep the bashing out of this thread, and stick to voting only. Feel free to explain your vote if you so choose. Thanks.

butterjc81

Aug 13, 2008
State College, PA
I am getting a case, it's the first thing I have busted since Bowman Chrome.

I am excited to open this new product, was a bit leery at first but after some conversation it should be good for me as someone who busts and lists pretty immediately.

pujolsjunkie

Aug 8, 2008
One box I pre-ordered while I was drunk in October. I hope I pull me some Wieters.............................

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
Giving two boxes a try.

If it wasn't for the live.com discount I'd probably be at zero and waiting to see how people respond to the first release.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
WaxHeaven said:
61% said none. :eek:

Yeah, but that doesn't take into account the members who can't afford a box or never buy wax...

Oh, and the Chromie lemmings who angrily slam their mouse while checking the none box.

S

stanthemanmusial

<<Yeah, but that doesn't take into account the members who can't afford a box or never buy wax...>>

I can afford to buy cases of this stuff if I wanted it, but I know there are far better things/cards to spend my money on. JMHO..

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
stanthemanmusial said:
<<Yeah, but that doesn't take into account the members who can't afford a box or never buy wax...>>

I can afford to buy cases of this stuff if I wanted it, but I know there are far better things/cards to spend my money on. JMHO..

Then you don't fall into the categories I mentioned.

Do you buy any prospect wax?

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
WaxHeaven said:

Thats probablly due to the fact most are still at work. And the ones at work are more likely to actually have the funds to buy/bust cases and or boxs. Lets see tonight at 10:00pm what the tally is..

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
matfanofold said:
WaxHeaven said:

Thats probablly due to the fact most are still at work. And the ones at work are more likely to actually have the funds to buy/bust cases and or boxs. Lets see tonight at 10:00pm what the tally is..

That sounds like an election joke I heard...

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
matfanofold said:
WaxHeaven said:

That sounds like an election joke I heard...

Do tell! :)

Members online

Latest posts