Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SWEET MAILDAY, RAINBOW AS COMPLETE AS IT'LL EVER BE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
got the red refractor in today. i have a few dupes which are not scanned (blue ref x2, gold ref, bcdp ref x3, sterling, sterling ref) and i doubt i will ever see or be able to afford the 1/1's :( all in all, i have about $200 into the lot. enjoy!

naprain2.jpg
naprain1.jpg
naprain3.jpg

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
sweet, i have a gold, never seen the super. I wish you luck in at least trying to get the super.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
thanks matt! i went a little high on the red($125) but i didn't want to chance it :lol:

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
thanks matt! i went a little high on the red($125) but i didn't want to chance it :lol:

125 does not sound bad. I paid 81 for my ryan chaffee red, and napoli should be a chunk more.

I think its a nice buy.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
that's what people are saying but i am a cheap ass and have a hard time dropping a benjamin on anyone not named nolan ryan :oops:

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
that's what people are saying but i am a cheap ass and have a hard time dropping a benjamin on anyone not named nolan ryan :oops:

i understand that. What did you think of the HOF ceremony? I would love a pack issued finley auto.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
downing was my favorite player as a kid growing up in the 80's, so i was pleased with it. still wish he could have retired as a halo but i am happy that arte managed to patch things up with him in recent years. as for the finley auto...one of these days :?

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
downing was my favorite player as a kid growing up in the 80's, so i was pleased with it. still wish he could have retired as a halo but i am happy that arte managed to patch things up with him in recent years. as for the finley auto...one of these days :?

ahh, Finley was mine.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
MTBright said:
Halonut said:

ahh, Finley was mine.

he was my 2nd favorite...pitcher behind langston. one of these days i am going to have to try my ttm luck on one of these...

d6bf_2.jpg

also, i just heard the other night that the angels are having a celebrity golf tournament at pechanga...are you going?

MTBright

Aug 7, 2008
Halonut said:
MTBright said:
Halonut said:

ahh, Finley was mine.

he was my 2nd favorite...pitcher behind langston. one of these days i am going to have to try my ttm luck on one of these...

d6bf_2.jpg

also, i just heard the other night that the angels are having a celebrity golf tournament at pechanga...are you going?

no i can't I am swamped with coaching, this is my busy time. morning practices, afternoon practices, fundraising and teaching, no time to enjoy.

Members online