Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mssing girl after 18 yrs, Jaycee Dugard, has a card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jul 30, 2009
Jaycee Dugard who was missing for 18 years was just located.

As I was watching the news reports, they showed the pic of her when she was a kid and it rang a bell. I knew the picture looked familiar but why would it with me?

Then it dawned on me, that photo was used on a card for a set issued in 1992 aimed at helping missing kids.

I love reading back issues of card magazines, especially Tuff Stuff and Sport Cards and back during the early 90's, big dealers would take out pages of ads touting products and Smokeys of Vegas took out a full page ads in several issues selling this product and the card used in the ad was Jaycee.

Thank God she was found.

Jul 30, 2009
I dont think the media knows about the card.

Dont know if I like the idea of that set. On one hand, the comapny was making money off missing kids. On the other, some of the proceeds went to help find kids.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I was just listening to that story. The kidnpappers looked REALLY creepy (I wasn't surprised when they said the man was a registered sex offender).

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
An absolutely sickening situation. I'm glad she has been found/identified. When I first saw the article on FOXnews and that the missing girl was from California, my heart jumped. I was hoping it was Vanessa Dawn Smith, a local Mennonite girl who has been missing since 1997. It wasn't, but again I'm happy she has been found and can be reunited with her family. She's got a tough road ahead of her because of the sickness and evil that was forced into her life.

FOXnews story

Jul 30, 2009
I emailed CNN about it, see if they have interest. Theres no image of the card on line.

Who knows, if they run it, maybe the sets will come out of the woodwork and help find other kids.

HoustonTeams4Me

Sep 9, 2008
Very said & horrific (I hope they get what they deserve)! This girl/woman will never be the same & is most likely going to be mentally damaged for the rest of her life (basically a normal life as you or I know it is going to be out of the question for her, considering the physical & mainly mental damage that she was victim to for so long)! :evil:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Wow is this ever amazing, i so remember her picture and all the media that this case made. remember also for the longest time, her stepfather was the lead suspect. I wonder what this is gonna be like for her to get back with her family after 18 years.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Is it just me or do these sex offenders have it way too easy? Shouldn't the punishment for these animals be much more severe? Bernie Madhoff (sp) stole money from people and he will be in jail for quite a long time and these monsters steal and hurt little kids and they don't get near the punishment. Maybe we should castrate these offenders or lock them away forever or just take them out all together. Sorry for the rant but these people really make me sick.

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
I am very uncomfortable with the fact that I have a registered sex offender living less than two blocks from my house!!!! Let me tell you this, if anything ever happens to my little boys that is the first place I will be looking...

TK

Members online

No members online now.