Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CONTEST 2 *Lou Gehrig sketch* winner bigeric

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
I did this sketch last night after I got home from work and got the kids in bed. You'll notice if you seach that there is no photo of this speech from this angle, however, this is where the video was shot from. With the video paused during several moments to get a good head and full body shot, I drew this card. Hopefully it looks better to most people than my previous effort. I was happier with it for one.

Front
gehrigfront.jpg

Back
gehrigback.jpg

rules are simple:

1. pick a # between 1 and 10,000
2. 1 guess per person per contest. If someone guesses multiple times in the same contest then all their guesses will be void.
3. One person can only win one of the 2 sketch contests, but each person can enter both. If the same person wins both, they'll have to choose one sketch and another # will be chosen for the other sketch.

I'll be ending both sketch contests on sunday or monday night. I haven't decided which yet . While the winner of each sketch will be the owner of the card and therefore able to do with it what they'd please, I hope that those entering the contests will be people who actually want the sketch for themselves.

Hopefully there are a few people that wouldn't mind trying their luck at optaining these.

Good luck!

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Re: CONTEST 2 *Lou Gehrig sketch*

WOW, nice work!

5223 will be my guess,

Thanks.

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Re: CONTEST 2 *Lou Gehrig sketch*

I'll guess 1979

You do some incredible work!!!! Both sketches are amazing!!

Members online

Latest posts