Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about mini cards in 2009 Allen and Ginter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reyes7tulo2

Aug 8, 2008
I pulled a Francisco Rodriguez mini today (#173) and was just curious if it gets anything on Ebay. Then I see rip minis (#360) that have gotten 30 bucks, even though the card looks exactly the same. There are also minis of the same card numbered to 50. I'm so confused. Why are there so many different variations of the same card and is mine worth anything?

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
Anything over #350 only comes from rip cards. The ones #ed out of 50 are the no# backs. There are also black boarders, Ginter backs, and Bazooka backs(#ed /25).

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Why are there so many different variations of the same card and is mine worth anything?

Well look at the cards in your sig, they are all the same, just a different color. Same with Ginter Minis. The back is where the difference is.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
There are parallels in Ginter but keep in mind that cards #ed 351+ are not parallels, they can only be found
in rip cards and are called the extended set. Their print run isn't known but I estimate them rarer than the black
minis but not as rare as the numbered minis (numbered to 50 and 25).

There are wood 1/1's and plates for the extended minis, the woods found in rip cards only and the plates
found in packs.

Hope this helps

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts