Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Future HOF mailday

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
24.99 shipped. Been wanting his auto for a while now.

Biggio.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Nice!I am surprised his stuff doesn't go for more seeing as how its awful hard to get a good auto out of him IP or when you go to a show he charges an arm and a leg.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
predatorkj said:
Nice!I am surprised his stuff doesn't go for more seeing as how its awful hard to get a good auto out of him IP or when you go to a show he charges an arm and a leg.

He also doesn't have many cert autos.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
predatorkj said:

He also doesn't have many cert autos.

I actually have a Biggio certified auto on card I purchased from a local shop.All I know is when I can go around town here and find something like that for like $20 or so dollars...there is something odd going on.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Well done, we should compare notes again on future HOFers. I think the only sure-fire lock I do not have is Ichiro.

Do you have the other Killer B- Bagwell? I have both Biggio on a cert. auto and an index card.

Latest posts