Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Jason Bay vacation maildays

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I got back from vacation yesterday and had a lot of nice mail waiting for me. it included Bay certified autograph cards number 175, 176 and 177, a bunch of much needed inserts and a steal...

2004 Topps Black /53
2004ToppsBlack.jpg

2005 Fleer Authentix Club Box /50
2005FleerAuthentix1.jpg

2005 Fleer Authentix General Admission /100
2005FleerAuthentix2.jpg

2005 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors /556
2005ToppsHeritageChromeRefractors.jpg

2005 Topps Pack Wars
2005ToppszPackWars.jpg

2006 Flair Showcase World Baseball Classic
2006FlairShowcaseWBC.jpg

autograph number 175...
2006 Ultimate Collection Ensemble Signatures Triple /25
2006UltimateCollectionEnsembleSigna.jpg

2007 Exquisite Collection Rookie Signatures Common Ground /25
2007ExquisiteCollectionzCommon1.jpg

and the steal...

I have only seen 2 of these listed on eBay and they both sold for over $50. this one was listed with a BIN of $10 and I hit it 11 minutes after it was listed...

2009 Upper Deck Inkredible
2009UpperDeckInkredible.jpg

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Reds in 2009 they were all Pirates in 2006. I would imagine UD had the idea for the card before Casey and Perez were traded. I don't know why they wouldn't just use pics of them in their Pirate uniforms.

imac220 thanks

Resident Piazza Fan thanks Art. I couldn't believe it when I saw the Inkredible listed for $10

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Daaaaaaaaave... a single, dual, and triple... a milestone... AND a steal??? What a mailday. Makes coming back from vacation a little easier, I'll bet.

Ok, maybe not. ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
G $MONEY$ thanks Bilko

metallicalex777 thanks Alex. I am hoping to get to 200 autographs by the end of the year but it might be tough.

subpop77 thanks

Thumpersports thanks Spencer. you Canadians sure do love Morneau :D . there is actually a copy of this card listed on eBay right now.

jarcar thanks Jared

wideright thanks Dave. I didn't even realize I was a quad auto away from the autograph cycle.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
I was really excited to pick up that triple auto when I saw it on the sell sheet, but was really disappointed when I saw the players were in three different uniforms. As always, outstanding pickups Dave.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
subject to change thanks Mark. yeah the card doesn't really make sense with Casey and Perez in different uniforms and I still need a Casey auto in a Pirate uni.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
pghbuccos said:
subject to change thanks Mark. yeah the card doesn't really make sense with Casey and Perez in different uniforms and I still need a Casey auto in a Pirate uni.

I think I've finally given up on chasing that Flair auto he has. I was able to get him TTM on his Allen & Ginter in a Pirates uni through MLB Newtwork, so that is good enough for me. I have only seen the certified auto on ebay twice in 3 years of searching. The first time was about a week after I decided to start my Pirates auto project, and it ended for $7 in a lot with another another Casey auto and GU, both of which were in a Reds uni. I passed, thinking I could pick up a copy down the road for less. The only other copy I've seen since then was in an ebay store with a $20 BIN, which was again too high for my liking.