Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

? about trades and playoff rosters and such

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeremy

Aug 7, 2008
YOU KNOW
i thought if you got traded after the trade deadline you couldnt play in the playoffs? on fox today they said kazmir could play for the angels if they made it.

also ima bid on a new autographed card and if i win its finna to be baller as all get out nah mean

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
there is a loophole where a player acquired after the august deadline can replace a player on the dl...for the angels, my guess is it would be in place of kelvim escobar

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
yankeeshater said:
jeremy said:
also ima bid on a new autographed card and if i win its finna to be baller as all get out nah mean

I'm not sure what that means.
Fixed version for ya:
Also, I'm going to bid on a new Autographed card, and if I win it's fixing (going) to be baller (awesome) as all get. Do you know what I mean?

yankeeshater

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
yankeeshater said:
jeremy said:

I'm not sure what that means.
Fixed version for ya:
Also, I'm going to bid on a new Autographed card, and if I win it's fixing (going) to be baller (awesome) as all get. Do you know what I mean?

Thanked.

Members online

Latest posts