Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Inge hits HR for sick child!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
+ 1 MIL I always love it when the players come through ;) It makes that kids day that much better I know its a lot of pressure on the players though but
things work out when the kid sees the HR his world stops and restarts
So big time kudos to INGE :D

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Well the Article makes Inge look like a class act because he visits sick children in that hospital
all the time. He has been doing it for years now. But not to take away from the Homerun he hit for
that kid. He also goes on to say it happens to him all the time that kids ask for a homerun.

vwnut13

Apr 19, 2009
Vermont
Bornagaincollector said:
Thats cool,didn't the cf for the Yankees do that earlier this year with a inside the park homer?Brett Gardner i think it was.

Yeah, Brett Gardner hit an inside-the-park Home Run after he he visited a hopsital where a girl that needed a heart transplant told him to hit a HR and gave him a bracelet.

He wasn't even in the line up, but Damon was thrown out of the game and Gardner hit the inside-the-park Home Run, then had a stand up triple in the 8th, amazingly he made it standing up considering he stumbled between first and second.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Good fro Noah and Brandon. Inge has always been a class act. What gets me as well is the fact that He said he spent a couple of hours with this youngster. That says a lot.

Members online

Latest posts