Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Morning Dan
I have been up since 5 am CST man it is cool here in the Midwest this morning
50 degrees was to get down to 47 but does not seem to have made it to that temperature

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
I'm going to scan and post somethings I would like to sell, but may only be able to trade.
I need to get some funds for Ebay fees and 2 group breaks I'm in. Other then that I'm
grocery shopping later and then it is laundry. Ha Ha Yes I do the cooking and laundry
as well as the grocery shopping.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Good morning guys, just reading the posts from overnight. Would like to do something card related, but i broke my finger in 2 places during a charity softball event, so i really cant use my left hand for anything. looks like all i will be doing fir the next 8 weeks is reading the boards. :(

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Pine Tar said:
I'm going to scan and post somethings I would like to sell, but may only be able to trade.
I need to get some funds for Ebay fees and 2 group breaks I'm in. Other then that I'm
grocery shopping later and then it is laundry. Ha Ha Yes I do the cooking and laundry
as well as the grocery shopping.

I know how that goes too bud.

Dave - we should keep a ticker for how many times Jeff uses his new moniker. We'll just start at about 10 to cover what he has done up to this point.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
as well as the grocery shopping
Not being sexist at all when i say it ain't just the woman's job any more to do those things, my friend. My wife and I tag team those chores.

Dan- :lol: I agree. Better get a fast counter cuz he's using it a lot!

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning everyone.

Clay Buchholz beat the Jays again. he has 3 wins this season and all 3 have come against the Jays. he was dominate through 8 1/3 innings and only gave up 3 hits and 1 earned run.

the Pirates lost their 20th straight game at Miller Park losing to the Brewers 7-3.

I do the laundry and grocery shopping but luckily my wife does the cooking because I suck at cooking except for grilled cheese.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Dave The wife does do the Landry but since we have a front loading machine
she thinks you can wash what should be 2 loads into 1 though. :lol:

Art you have the weather we had earlier this week

Hwilensky are you left handed don't get why all you will be doing is reading the next 8 weeks

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning all i miss checking in awile ago and everybody gets on . last two days restocking boxes of cards for the year no more sales at stadium this year . will be trying to do three stadiums next year . doing boxes for salvation army / goodwill now , last couple years have given 100,000 plus .now if I could just make money at this . lots of 90's minor sets of football - need anybody lmk.
MORE COFFEE

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
tramers said:
morning all i miss checking in awile ago and everybody gets on . last two days restocking boxes of cards for the year no more sales at stadium this year . will be trying to do three stadiums next year . doing boxes for salvation army / goodwill now , last couple years have given 100,000 plus .now if I could just make money at this . lots of 90's minor sets of football - need anybody lmk.
MORE COFFEE
Morning Barry- I'd be interested in any Jim Kelly/Bills cards from the 90s.

Morning Dave- Clay looked very good last night. I was scared they were going to blow it in the 9th. Luckily they hung on. Pirates have really lost 20 in a row? Ugh.

Morning Art. Hang in there, hopefully you'll get an Indian summer before it hits fall weather.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Hey Tramers it seems in you signature one of the cards is not showing up
this is all that is showing up right now I see 3 but not the 3rd one

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
wideright said:
Morning Dave- Clay looked very good last night. I was scared they were going to blow it in the 9th. Luckily they hung on. Pirates have really lost 20 in a row? Ugh.

it wouldn't be the same if the Sox pen didn't make it a little scary and to clarify what I said about the Pirates they have lost 20 straight at Miller Park (which is still really bad).

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dave - who were/are your favorite Bills? Kelly/Thurman etc?

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Morning Guys!!! Dan, Richard, Dave and Dave ( :lol: ), BARRY (Tramers is cool, but I like first names better ;) ), Art, Hwilensky and MattinglyAlexander :mrgreen:

Work is nice and busy...its the last month and a half to use vacation so everybody is away. How is the day so far?? Looks like the MT is already busy...just how we like it :lol:

Members online

Latest posts