Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much is this worth?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegreathambino

Jan 17, 2009
My brother, who was too lazy to post himself, pulled a #10 finest refractor redemption about a month ago. Turns out, its an Autograph RC of Tommy Hanson, when he redeemed it, the topps finest website said its a Red refractor, which i believe are numberd out of 25. So he pulled a:

2008 Topps Finest Tommy Hanson Red Refractor RC Auto #/25

How much is this worth?

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
Topps screwed it up in their system. It isn't a red refractor. All the green redemptions are regular refractors /199. The system is messed up and says red refractor. I believe they announced it was a mistake

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
josh3302 said:
Topps screwed it up in their system. It isn't a red refractor. All the green redemptions are regular refractors /199. The system is messed up and says red refractor. I believe they announced it was a mistake

Ownage.

Ant

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
josh3302 said:
If so I would be pissed and demand my red fractor :D

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I was one of the 1st on the boards to recognize it... I got the #3 (Andrew Bailey) Green Redemption and when I redeemed it, it came up as a red refractor. I knew it couldn't be right and I posted the issue on here and another board member said that topps announced that it isn't a red refractor and is a system error.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
josh3302 said:
I was one of the 1st on the boards to recognize it... I got the #3 (Andrew Bailey) Green Redemption and when I redeemed it, it came up as a red refractor. I knew it couldn't be right and I posted the issue on here and another board member said that topps announced that it isn't a red refractor and is a system error.

That hurts. I can see sunnyd crying right now..
no offense sunnyd, just saying it should not be a pleasant experience when you read this info.

Anthony

Members online

Latest posts