Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

After this weekend I hate scanning...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
nice wizard collection. didn't see that you had one of these. you need to pick one up if you ever see one. i pulled it and didn't realize it was an auto for over a year. lol

03FLAIROS.jpg

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
mburgin said:
nice wizard collection. didn't see that you had one of these. you need to pick one up if you ever see one. i pulled it and didn't realize it was an auto for over a year. lol

03FLAIROS.jpg
Yea i am still looking for one of those. I only have about 1/3 of his total cards but I do have about 85% of his card from his playing years 78-97.
The 752 1/1's really kills my percentage lol

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Nice collection.

I wish I would've known about you being a collector of his about a year or so ago. I sold two Ozzie Smith 1/1s (with one being an UD patch auto - they are both in my bucket under traded/sold). I would definitely have tried to get them into your hands with you seeming to be the board's resident preeminent collector.

I don't usually even scan that kind of stuff into my bucket and I'm not buying up lots like I used to due to being out of the country so much for work right now. But when I get back to being in the U.S. for an extended duration and start buying up lots again I'll keep you informed on any Ozzie Smith stuff I pick up. Seems like I usually end up with at least an auto or two of his out of any collection I buy out.

Best of luck in continuing to grow your collection and again it's very nice.

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Buynhisellnlow said:
Nice collection.

I wish I would've known about you being a collector of his about a year or so ago. I sold two Ozzie Smith 1/1s (with one being an UD patch auto - they are both in my bucket under traded/sold). I would definitely have tried to get them into your hands with you seeming to be the board's resident preeminent collector.

I don't usually even scan that kind of stuff into my bucket and I'm not buying up lots like I used to due to being out of the country so much for work right now. But when I get back to being in the U.S. for an extended duration and start buying up lots again I'll keep you informed on any Ozzie Smith stuff I pick up. Seems like I usually end up with at least an auto or two of his out of any collection I buy out.

Best of luck in continuing to grow your collection and again it's very nice.
Thanks, keep me in mind for any other Ozzie's you pull!

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
NICE!!!

Instead of doing it all in one weekend, I like to spread my scanning out over several years. ;) That way I don't get sick of it. I guess. :lol:

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Despite all the patches, my favorite card is the rookie year materials jersey. I try and buy those of HOFers whenever I see them and I think this is the first Ozzie that I've seen. I like the World Series material card from the '87 series, too. I bought the '04 version off Ebay and was lucky enough to find the '03 patch version at a show. I think it's really neat to know what Series it came from.

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks everyone.

mrwhitesox, i was searching photobucket the other day and saw some of your Ozzie's. You have some nice stuff as well ;)

Members online