Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Huge thanks for a GRACEful gesture...1/1 style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
Although I haven't been on these boards long, one member who saw my Prince Fielder collection in the player contest was generous enough to send me a card to add to my collection. I feel extremely lucky and grateful to be the recipient of this amazing freebie from gracecollector:

FielderPlateFreebie.jpg

It will be a permanent part of my collection and I can't thank Brad enough. Getting a 1/1 is always cool, but to get one for free is just fantastic. I hope that I can match his kindness soon.

Also, sorry for the bad pun in the title. :)

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I was at Target and saw the UDX and bought 1 pack just to see what the cards looked like this year. Did real well for one retail pack! But after seeing your collection, I knew where it should go. Enjoy it! It is one of the better looking plates you'll ever see.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
gracecollector said:
I was at Target and saw the UDX and bought 1 pack just to see what the cards looked like this year.
Pack searcher! :lol:

Thanks all for the compliments on my new card and I agree that it looks really good for a plate.
The only other one I have that looks as good would probably be this one:

FielderPremierPlate.jpg

Members online

Latest posts