Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No need to rate my team...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I already know it's the best team in the league. I had the 6th pick in a 10 team league.

QB - Matt Ryan
RB - Matt Forte
RB - Steven Jackson
WR - Steve Smith (Car.)
WR - Dwayne Bowe
WR - Braylon Edwards
Flex - Chris Johnson
TE - Olsen
K - Longwell
D/ST - Panthers

Bench:
Lee Evans
Derrick Ward
Antonio Bryant
Jerricho Cotchery
Ray Rice
Julius Jones
Trent Edwards

Aug 29, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Yeah, Forte, Jackson and Johnson were the 3, 4, & 5 ranked overall players on my cheatsheet

Yeah, thats absurd that one of them lasted until the 3rd round. I'm surprised when I see one of them dropping to the 2nd. Your bench a lone could be a legit team in most leagues.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
wheeler281 said:
what league is that?

The league at my LCS. It's $25 to play, but I'm not sure how much the winner get's, I think he said he's paying the top 3. I'm sure I'll see some of the money though!!! :D

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Good luck man, Teams looks solid. That is why they play the games. If everything went to plan there would be no reason to play :)

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
mstng99tim said:
wheeler281 said:
what league is that?

The league at my LCS. It's $25 to play, but I'm not sure how much the winner get's, I think he said he's paying the top 3. I'm sure I'll see some of the money though!!! :D

What's an LCS? Don't count your chickens, last year I was first in scoring during the regular season. I then lost the first round of the playoffs when my team scored a whopping 31 points.

Do any of the other guys in the league know anything about football? Hell all they have to do is read a draft cheat sheet and they'd have picked several of your players before you.

If you don't kick ass, it will be a disappointment. That team is loaded.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
justinmandawg said:
mstng99tim said:
wheeler281 said:
what league is that?

What's an LCS? Don't count your chickens, last year I was first in scoring during the regular season. I then lost the first round of the playoffs when my team scored a whopping 31 points.

Do any of the other guys in the league know anything about football? Hell all they have to do is read a draft cheat sheet and they'd have picked several of your players before you.

If you don't kick ass, it will be a disappointment. That team is loaded.

LCS = local card store

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
justinmandawg said:
mstng99tim said:
wheeler281 said:
what league is that?

What's an LCS?

I think it's Local Card Shop.

BTW that team is loaded. Not sure how you were able to nab so many studs but nice going.

lordsepic

Aug 9, 2008
I dont see Jackson having a good year at all to be honest... I think your team is pretty sick though

Members online

Latest posts