Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New store in the Philly area...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
My buddy has opened a new store in the Concord Mall, Delaware. The mall is on 202, just north of Wilmington, about 5 mins. off I-95.

The store is called AB Sports and the phone # is (302) 478-1993.

He's got a good selection of wax already. He has some novelties and a good selection of supplies. There are some auto'd items and singles too. They opened up a week earlier than planned, so they're still filling the cases.

He's had a great first week and is in a good spot, near a very busy food court. There is a show there in a couple of weeks, so that might help too.

So, if you're from the area, drop in and give him a shot! It's kinda a tough time to try it out, but there hasn't been a great store in that mall as long as I can remember.

BowmanChromeAddict

Aug 8, 2008
Downingtown, PA
gt2590 said:
My buddy has opened a new store in the Concord Mall, Delaware. The mall is on 202, just north of Wilmington, about 5 mins. off I-95.

He's got a good selection of wax already. He has some novelties and a good selection of supplies. There are some auto'd items and singles too. They opened up a week earlier than planned, so they're still filling the cases.

He's had a great first week and is in a good spot, near a very busy food court. There is a show there in a couple of weeks, so that might help too.

So, if you're from the area, drop in and give him a shot! It's kinda a tough time to try it out, but there hasn't been a great store in that mall as long as I can remember.

Good to know. I need some supplies.

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
BowmanChromeAddict said:
gt2590 said:

Good to know. I need some supplies.

It's B-rad's shop isn't it? I just heard about it Friday at the Exton mall BC that reopened.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Admittedly, his wax is higher because he doesn't have a direct account yet. They need a actual storefront to set up, and the paperwork takes a couple of weeks to process. He does have singles.

And yes, there is no sales tax in Delaware, so that saves you a ton right there. Give him a look when you can!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Bumping this up in case anyone going to the Concord Mall show wants to drop in. I'll be there for awhile Sat afternoon.

Members online

Latest posts