Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

just sold my betances super...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
Someone hit the BIN for 499.....I paid $600 for it. Considering he just had TJ surgery..I'm happy with the sale

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
Glad you made the sale. Sorry you took the loss. When Betances was here in Charleston he stayed hurt. I was not the impressed with him when he did pitch. You most likely did the right thing unloading while you could.

jdacunha

Nov 12, 2008
Newark, NJ
CAROLINA BOSOX said:
Glad you made the sale. Sorry you took the loss. When Betances was here in Charleston he stayed hurt. I was not the impressed with him when he did pitch. You most likely did the right thing unloading while you could.

yea i had to let it go. I cant imagine getting anything close to $500 in the next 12 months since he will be rehabing. I can really use the funds anyway, trying to save up for a down payment on a house. much more important than a card.

CAROLINA BOSOX

Aug 12, 2008
Goose Creek, SC
jdacunha said:
CAROLINA BOSOX said:

yea i had to let it go. I cant imagine getting anything close to $500 in the next 12 months since he will be rehabing. I can really use the funds anyway, trying to save up for a down payment on a house. much more important than a card.

You are 100% correct on that. You can always find another card/player later after you have moved into YOUR new home.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
I would be thrilled to get over 80% back on a high money card like that knowing that the player can only lose value to the prospector over the next 12 months. Congrats on the sale, even if you lost some money and good luck with the house

Members online

Latest posts