Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TOPPS ANNOUNCES RED HOT ROOKIE REDEMPTIONS # 8 and # 9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Julio Borbon and Joulys Chacin

I must say that the picture on the Borbon is absolutely outstanding. The red hot rookies have done photography right.

Throughout the remainder of the 2009 Major League Baseball season, Topps will announce the subjects for the 10-card RED HOT ROOKIE program. Each Topps Series 2 Hobby Box includes (1) RED HOT ROOKIE Redemption, which can be redeemed online at www.topps.com/redemption.

Stay tuned for RED HOT ROOKIE # 10!

1. Fernando Martinez, Mets
2. Gordon Beckham, White Sox
3. Andrew McCutchen, Pirates
4. Tommy Hanson, Braves
5. Nolan Reimold, Orioles
6. Neftali Feliz, Rangers
7. Mat Latos, Padres
8. Julio Borbon, Rangers
9. Jhoulys Chacin, Rockies

09RHRK_SS_09.jpg
09RHRK_SS_10.jpg

Great Dealz Rob

Mar 11, 2009
I'm kinda shocked at the selections. I have 5 or 6 Borbons and a couple of Chacin incase anyone is looking for them.

tigsfan

Aug 15, 2008
Michigan
Never saw Chacin coming, but Borbon I understand.

I need both for my second set, got an extra 1, 4, and 7 if you need any of those.
Great Dealz Rob said:
I'm kinda shocked at the selections. I have 5 or 6 Borbons and a couple of Chacin incase anyone is looking for them.

I'm hoping for at least a guarenteed AU, since I will have 3 (1 extra). Be nice if Porcello made this set too, or Perry, or a non-Tiger...
sharktitanfan said:
Who do you think will be #10? I hope it is autographed since I have a couple.

sharktitanfan

Aug 31, 2008
I was thinking Porcello was possible. Whoever it is, I hope they don't wait too long to release the information.

Members online

Latest posts