Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pulled card sure to be called fake if posted: NFL LOGO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
have never tried to sell because it would sure to be labeled fake. LOGO's were not as valued back then. One of the few Topps Logo's that is not out of Triple Threads.

1125479098013_Beckett_034.jpg

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Nice pull. Yeah the youngsters really think nfl logos just started :) There is a filthy Willie parker logo on ebay that people have already said was fake on another board but is real.

BTW Love that sig of yours. Amazing work there. Did you make that.

The_ReverendAct2

Aug 7, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Nice pull. Yeah the youngsters really think nfl logos just started :) There is a filthy Willie parker logo on ebay that people have already said was fake on another board but is real.

BTW Love that sig of yours. Amazing work there. Did you make that.

Wish I were that talented to make sigs, but credit goes to <MattinglyAlexander. Wish I could turn it into a card, I would send it to Schaub for a TTM with a picture of my Schaub Collection.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
same situation with an NHL logo i pulled in 2003. I actually like keeping it in my PC because i know its authentic

5/10

2u7tuz6.jpg

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
I have a logo in my Sosa collection that I pulled; it's not part of the patch variant set so if I tried to sell it might be labeled fake too:

2005 Fleer Authentix Jersey Authentix Majestic logo
normal_authentixlogo.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
G $MONEY$ said:
same situation with an NHL logo i pulled in 2003. I actually like keeping it in my PC because i know its authentic

5/10

2u7tuz6.jpg

Ahh, if only Topps/Donruss could make NHL cards again.....

Members online

Latest posts