Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

So you bought a case of a product...

and you received all the autos you were suppose to, but 2 boxes had 0 and 2 boxes had 2

• Contact the company and complain you received 2 boxes without autos

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

i43770

Aug 7, 2008
Portland, OR
So I have seen this situation a few times on this board and a few others, mainly with Bowman products. Just curious what other people thought.

I personally think that because the odds are based on total print run, you should accept that you were "suppose" to get. But I assume I am in the minority on this one.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
Jeff N. said:
To the 2 people that said they'd call the company and complain:

You should be ashamed of yourselves.

No they are just greedy. :x SO you tell them "Hey I bought a case and instead of getting 12 autos in 12 boxes I got 12 autos in 12 boxes"

Huffamaniac

Oct 8, 2008
If it was BDP and you did not received a total of 12 (I think 12 boxes in a case) Autograph prospects then you would have a case in complaining. The prospect autos are suppose to be guaranteed while the other autos (AFLAC and Rookies) are more additional.

If I was get the average autos out of a case I would not care which boxes they came out of

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
They never gave me good hits and i have lost autos in previous boxes of 07 bdp and never got the autos so yes i would try to get two base autos.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
My opinion is this: until they guarantee a certain pull per box instead of saying, "on average"; you need to know going in that if you are very, VERY, unlucky, you could have a box w/ no auto.

If you pulled 12 autos from 12 boxes...then you got exactly what the company promised.

I managed a baseball card shop...can you tell?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
I assume the people that voted A also write to tell the company they were missing autos when they actually received what they should have.

How many post do we read that state "open this product and missing autos"?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
I voted call the company because I was thinking of BDP. If you receive 2 aflac autos, and 10 chrome autos, you were shorted two chrome autos.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
trademhigh said:
I voted call the company because I was thinking of BDP. If you receive 2 aflac autos, and 10 chrome autos, you were shorted two chrome autos.

But you'd be sending one aflac back, correct?

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:

Does Bowman guarantee the chrome auto's or does it say on average?

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
trademhigh said:

But you'd be sending one aflac back, correct?
No because many cases receive two aflacs. The average aflac per pack (I believe dont quote), is less than the amount of packs in a case. That means that the odds make it possible for you to get two aflacs.

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Adamsince1981 said:
trademhigh said:

I thought all boxes are supposed to come with a chrome auto? My case hasn't arrived yet, so I haven't even seen any boxes, yet right in front of me.

Adamsince1981

Aug 7, 2008
trademhigh said:
Adamsince1981 said:
trademhigh said:

I thought all boxes are supposed to come with a chrome auto? My case hasn't arrived yet, so I haven't even seen any boxes, yet right in front of me.

I think every company says, "on average"; they don't guarantee anything...

Members online

Latest posts