Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning Dan, I may have had mail yesterday, but with my car breaking down I wasn't able to pick it up where it gets delivered. Hopefully will get it today!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Sounds good Rob

They are well Art, I have been up since 1130 last night. I am sick and hoping not to get them sick too...

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. I'm the early shift this week so I have to be at work at 7:30 all week and work on Saturday. At least we get Monday off!

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning, all. Day 2 of school today, but I got sleep last night, so it should be lovely. The kids this year are either very polite, or brain dead. I guess today will be the deciding factor.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
MojoDan said:
Sounds good Rob

They are well Art, I have been up since 1130 last night. I am sick and hoping not to get them sick too...

Hope you feel better soon bud. I was sick all weekend and still alittle sluggish this morning, although feeling a bit better now. You'll have to hope that mini decides to take a nap soon.

Art

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning guys. Busy morning. Gearing up for 3 days of rain.

Beefy- hope today goes better for you.

Dan- hope you feel better. Sucks to be sick with a little one. I'm trying to pump me and my boys full of vitamins for flu season. Hope we can make it out without jacking up the dr visit bills. Happens every year.

KC- :lol: Maybe it's just the first day shock syndrome, like "What am I doing here again so soon?!? Where did my summer go?!" I'm sure it will wear off soon. But no harm hoping it's a little of the brain dead part ;)

Trev- don't work too hard bud. Just remember, it's just a job, and a step towards where you want to be in life. Greener pastures soon to be found.

No package yesterday. We'll see if it comes today.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Afternoon gentlemen.

Didn't get the dog today. My son was too afraid and the dog was just about as tall as he was and too energetic for my son. Really hope to get a much smaller puppy, maybe like a Yorkie or something of the like, to ease him into owning a dog.

Hope everyone has a great day. I will be around, working on another post for my blog. I plan on trying to get in at least one post a day and maybe amp up the traffic by cross linking to a few other blogs.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Dell Sportcards said:
I sold my racing suit on Ebay last night...but also picked up a 27 card Farve lot for 6 bucks

Dell - I might have a couple game used from the teams in your sig. If you want to, pm me your address and I can get them next week.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Anthony K. said:
Afternoon gentlemen.

Didn't get the dog today. My son was too afraid and the dog was just about as tall as he was and too energetic for my son. Really hope to get a much smaller puppy, maybe like a Yorkie or something of the like, to ease him into owning a dog.

Hope everyone has a great day. I will be around, working on another post for my blog. I plan on trying to get in at least one post a day and maybe amp up the traffic by cross linking to a few other blogs.

My dog is taller than my son but he wants so bad to climb on her and pet her etc. She's a really kind dog around kids. I want a Bernese Mountain Dog but it would just be too difficult on that breed in the south I think with the summer heat. Our friend has 2 english bulldogs and they cant stay out for more than 3-5 minutes in the heat before breathing because a real problem.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Adam, Anthony, Dave, Dell. Hope your day is off to a great start. Dave, I did pick up 3 nice Bay auto's yesterday from 1 seller. Should have them in about a week or so.

Art

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Gents.

I'm getting more and more dangerous as the week goes by. All this week I'll be learning the chemical science behind improvised explosive devices. (insert evil ckackle here).

It's amazing how much you can do with little-known household ingrediants.

Should be a good week.

Members online