Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sick Mailday... From 2 Years Ago!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I shared this in the morning thread, so I thought I'd do a post for everybody. I won't go into too much detail, but I just received a package that was sent to me in 2007, but it got returned to Upper Deck and sat in some office this whole time. The cards in the package were replacements for a dual auto Jeter/Ripken card from Ultimate Sig. Somehow, luck was with me and I got the cards that were supposed to come to me over 2 years ago. Enjoy!

scan0003.jpg

And...

scan0001.jpg

And then this...

scan0002.jpg

I feel very lucky that this worked out the way it did. Thanks for looking! Comments welcome. :D

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
Great replacement

What was the value on the Ripken/Jeter?....350.00?
Yep I think so. 350-400, somewhere around there.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
Umm wow - the EXACT same thing happened to me today - a redemption from UD that was sent back to them in 2007 and a replacement just showed up today. Mine was not quite as big a card (Ripken/Brian Roberts/Palmeiro/Tejada quad auto out of ultimate), but they did replace it with some things that I really needed so I am happy. They sent me this:
05ss-ripken-larkin-dual-glove.jpg
02ssc-fisk.jpg

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
Wow. That is awesome. Love the 01 chiro. One of the best on card auto subset ever made from ud. And the others are not too shabby wide. Dave

Latest posts