Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cheaters never win...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Leading Forwards
Sidney Crosby (435,240)
Alex Kovalev (434,113)
Saku Koivu (431,347)
Alex Tanguay (425,812)
Evgeni Malkin (373,669)

Best fans in hockey

18 hours ago:
Alex Kovalev (393,303)
Saku Koivu (390,026)
Alex Tanguay (385,297)
Sidney Crosby (320,373)
Evgeni Malkin (264,914)

DetroitTigers

Aug 19, 2008
Canada
I wouldn't count Pittsburg fans as the only ones voting Crosby as you have almost all of Canada voting for him (Besides Montreal fans). Now it is hard to compare who has the best fans because of All-Star Voting. The past years the All-Star game has really went downhill.

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
Getting the fans involved sounds like a great idea,but it should be left to the players and coaches to better represent the actual players who deserve to be there. Glad to see the numbersa little closer...We were taking huge heat for all the Habs players..How was Florida Mike?

G

"DetroitTigers"
I know that, but if you take a look at all the voting, it's all the Pens that are up there. Most people, myself included vote for all of them at once.

Brook, I agree. I am majorly against the fans voting, but it's not going to change this year, so may as well vote the best players in. Alex Tanguay? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Florida was real nice. Chicken for Thanksgiving, but still real fun. ;) Coming home was tough though. :?

DetroitTigers

Aug 19, 2008
Canada
MyPens66 said:
"DetroitTigers"
I know that, but if you take a look at all the voting, it's all the Pens that are up there. Most people, myself included vote for all of them at once.

Brook, I agree. I am majorly against the fans voting, but it's not going to change this year, so may as well vote the best players in. Alex Tanguay? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Florida was real nice. Chicken for Thanksgiving, but still real fun. ;) Coming home was tough though. :?

I do agree that some players should not be in and Crosby and Malkin do deserve to be All-Stars.

Members online