Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Upper Deck Football Preview...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mlindegarde

Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
justinmandawg said:
packs are expensive but at least boxes are cheap ;)

It looks like a good product. Almost a throwback (to the 90's) feel to it.

I agree... It makes me think of Pinnacle baseball.

lumm0x

May 23, 2009
UD's base product always has great photgraphy and I love the full bleed design. It gets very little hobby love in my opinion. I do agree that Topps is the hobby staple in comparison, I am just surprised the base UD makes up no ground. Some of the autos and memorabilia inserts have some appeal. Likely worthy of a box.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mlindegarde said:
justinmandawg said:

I think he was referencing that you put packs being $66, and boxes being $5. :lol: Even still, that is a rather high pack price at $5 compared to the box.

Pretty good write up, and nice picture selection. It looks like there's some nice looking stuff coming from this set. That Sanchez looks awesome.

mlindegarde

Aug 10, 2009
Ohio
Card Magnet said:
mlindegarde said:
justinmandawg said:

I think he was referencing that you put packs being $66, and boxes being $5. :lol: Even still, that is a rather high pack price at $5 compared to the box.

Pretty good write up, and nice picture selection. It looks like there's some nice looking stuff coming from this set. That Sanchez looks awesome.

I fixed it. Thanks for pointing that out.