Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

------------Morning Thread------------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning fellas. I waited as long as I could for Mojo to start the thread but I have to leave for work and wanted to get my morning thread post in or I wouldn't feel right all day!

See you guys later :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Up all night again last night. We are both sick. Got some sleep right about the time that I should have started the thread. :)

Dell Sportcards

Feb 24, 2009
Hanover PA
Moring guys! Dan I know how you feel been sick for about 2 weeks just cant seem to shake the chest congestion now. Looking forward to tonite taking the little down to O's Yanks game./

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
MojoDan said:
Up all night again last night. We are both sick. Got some sleep right about the time that I should have started the thread. :)
I think I'm becoming you from a few months ago.

I've been up since 5:30 with the wee one :D

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning Trevor, Charlie, Adam, Dan. How's it going guys? Hope you and mini feel better, Mr. Mojo. That sucks.

I'm considering starting a new player collection, not right away just something down the road. You can probably guess who ;) Being around since 92, he really doesn't have a lot of cards, and not very many autos. There's a very cool triple GU of Wilhelm/Niekro/Wakefield that I'd like to get my hands on someday.

Ok, enough rambling. Charlie- how's the little princess and momma doing? :)

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
chashawk said:
MojoDan said:
I think I'm becoming you from a few months ago.

I've been up since 5:30 with the wee one :D

:D

Its a great way to be. You are about to see just how much multi-tasking you can do at once. Typing with one hand, holding the laptop, throwing the ball for the dog to fetch, cell phone on your shoulder, and remote right next to you. :D

(Sadly I expect this moment to be ruined by Indy when he arrives) ;)

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Morning boys....hope those under the weather are on the up-and-up...... ;)

Wanted to share this little pick-up for the Ted and HOFer auto collection.......always wanted a signed one and this one looked gorgeous. I have an unsigned HOF post card on my office wall that I look at every day.

[center:9si5mcuw]TEDHOFPostcard.jpg[/center:9si5mcuw]

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
Morning Trevor, Charlie, Adam, Dan. How's it going guys? Hope you and mini feel better, Mr. Mojo. That sucks.

I'm considering starting a new player collection, not right away just something down the road. You can probably guess who ;) Being around since 92, he really doesn't have a lot of cards, and not very many autos. There's a very cool triple GU of Wilhelm/Niekro/Wakefield that I'd like to get my hands on someday.

Let me see if I understand this correctly...

You plan to player collect yourself? Wouldn't it be easier to just walk around the house with a sharpie and sign stuff/hand number them 1/1 and become a monopoly? ;)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MojoDan said:
wideright said:

Let me see if I understand this correctly...

You plan to player collect yourself? Wouldn't it be easier to just walk around the house with a sharpie and sign stuff/hand number them 1/1 and become a monopoly? ;)
Yeah, but my wife told me that if I sign "Who's Your Daddy? - Wake" one more time on our bedroom walls and ceiling, she's going to divorce me. So I figure I better buy some damn cards of myself to sign. :twisted:

On another note, from the exclusive archives:

100_0472.jpg

This was Gavin at just under 3 months old. Note: this does not work when #2 comes along, so cherish it :lol:

colts1888

Aug 28, 2008
NY
morning guys one more week till I start college im off to play a round of golf today have a good one fellas

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Great pic Dave! "Who's your daddy?" LOL

Mr. Mojo hope you and the little one feel better. Is your's the flu or was it seeing the Johnson cut again? (don't say a word, you deserve it).

Morning also to everyone else.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
steve-a-reno said:
Great pic Dave! "Who's your daddy?" LOL

Mr. Mojo hope you and the little one feel better. Is your's the flu or was it seeing the Johnson cut again? (don't say a word, you deserve it).

Morning also to everyone else.

:cry:

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
See Dave, thats kinda cheating. To the untrained eye that might look like you had the baby on your lap, when in fact he was lying on a BOPPY...Isn't that true?

(cue phantom of the opera music here)

:lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
MaineMule said:

Wanted to share this little pick-up for the Ted and HOFer auto collection.......always wanted a signed one and this one looked gorgeous. I have an unsigned HOF post card on my office wall that I look at every day.

[center:bgryjbe9]TEDHOFPostcard.jpg[/center:bgryjbe9]
Holy.... cannoli.... :shock: That is incredible. That just knocked your Ted collection off the charts.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
MaineMule said:

[center:gwc0ikba]TEDHOFPostcard.jpg[/center:gwc0ikba]
Holy.... cannoli.... :shock: That is incredible. That just knocked your Ted collection off the charts.

I gotta get me one of those some day...AWESOME

Members online