Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow pull your head out of your arse Posada...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieautos

Jul 9, 2009
markakis8 said:
http://mlb.mlb.com/news/article.jsp?ymd=20090902&content_id=6745500&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp&c_id=mlb

Watch the video

I guess he follows that ole ancient Chinese saying:

"Man with four balls can't walk"
He also just whooped on your team, seems like you are hating a little bit.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I do believe I would've posted this no matter who it was, what team he played for, and what he team they just beat.

Who gives a shat if he hit two home runs. He looked like an idiot.

And I posted it more out of jest than serious tone. It wasn't like "OMGZ Posada is a complete moron, what was he thinking!?!?!"

You Yankee fans so are uptight (dont know if you are actually one or not rookieautos). To quote the late John Hughes "If you stuck a lump of coal up your ass, in two weeks you'd have a diamond"

Canocollector#1 said:
He also hit two home runs and one in the same at bat that he thought he struck out.

rookieautos said:

rookieautos

Jul 9, 2009
markakis8 said:
I do believe I would've posted this no matter who it was, what team he played for, and what he team they just beat.

Who gives a shat if he hit two home runs. He looked like an idiot.

Canocollector#1 said:
He also hit two home runs and one in the same at bat that he thought he struck out.

rookieautos said:

Who cares if someone hit two home runs? It only won the Yankees the game. But no one cares though guys, markakis8 says it doesn't matter.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
Ok, you are completely missing the point of the thread. You might as well move on to something else.

rookieautos said:
Who cares if someone hit two home runs? It only won the Yankees the game. But no one cares though guys, markakis8 says it doesn't matter.

rookieautos

Jul 9, 2009
markakis8 said:
Ok, you are completely missing the point of the thread. You might as well move on to something else.

rookieautos said:
There is no point, I just like the 1:11 part in the video, that is all that matters.

Members online

Latest posts