Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

G- Beck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
is a stud

hit a bomb yesterday, hit one today in the top 9th with 2 outs to cut the lead to 2-1 and konerko follows it with one of his own.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Well....Chris Coghlan is producing solid numbers and I doubt he has even been mentioned once. He might even be more of a complete player than Beckham and a lot cheaper of an investment.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
i think the difference between JO and darocker is that JO's posts are out of spite.

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum
Beckham is a great young player. Good to see someone really enjoy collecting their favorite player. The rest of you haters are just jealous that JO is public about it while you all keep your MLB/NBA/NFL bromances in the closet.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
NYCrulesU said:
Beckham is a great young player. Good to see someone really enjoy collecting their favorite player. The rest of you haters are just jealous that JO is public about it while you all keep your MLB/NBA/NFL bromances in the closet.

Wow, I didnt think of it that way...........

I'm really ashamed of myself now, this whole time I thought it was because one can only start so many posts about the same players but it isnt, I'm a closeted bromancer.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
NYCrulesU said:

clearly that isn't what this is about.

it isnt an issue when people post about a player they like

it's annoying as HELL when they spam it

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
phillyfan0417 said:
NYCrulesU said:

I'm really ashamed of myself now, this whole time I thought it was because one can only start so many posts about the same players but it isnt, I'm a closeted bromancer.

Not that closeted. Your sig is showing. ;)

Every post you make is a tiny little love note to Schmidt and Utley.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Brett Keith said:
phillyfan0417 said:
NYCrulesU said:

Not that closeted. Your sig is showing. ;)

Every post you make is a tiny little love note to Schmidt and Utley.

At least my players arent embracing!!

:lol:

Latest posts