Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 9/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Lots of meaningful games today.

Two I will be following:

-Scott Kazmir's debut with the Angels against King Felix and the Mariners

-Rick Porcello on the hill for Detroit tonight seeking his 12th win (which would be a single-season Tiger record for a pitcher 20 or younger)

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Hopefully going to see the Rays pound on the Sox tonight. The further the Sox are back away from the Yankees, the better Anthony's day is.

Anthony

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
Hopefully going to see the Rays pound on the Sox tonight. The further the Sox are back away from the Yankees, the better Anthony's day is.

Anthony
Dammit Ant you can't do that!!

I obviously want you to have an awesome day with all that has been going on...but at the expense of my beloved Red Sox?! :eek: :(

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
aminors said:

Anthony

As much as I don't mind the Red Sox (or Yankees for that matter), I'd rather see the Rays in the playoffs than Boston.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
aminors said:

Anthony

As much as I don't mind the Red Sox (or Yankees for that matter), I'd rather see the Rays in the playoffs than Boston.

Even though you're not a Yankees fan, you're not a Red Sox fan either so it is officially allowed for me to agree with you.

Anthony

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
Kazmir is dealing...

89 PC, 5 INN, 2 HA, 8 K, 0.400 WHIP

Kazmir hasn't had a base runner since the first, where he loaded them up with no outs and k'd the next 3 guys.

so is king felix

71 PC, 5 INN, 2 HA, 2 BBI, 5 K, 0.800 WHIP

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
How about the spanking Carlos Carrasco got last night? I didn't even see a post about it. Looked for one earlier.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
AKA Coastal said:
How about the spanking Carlos Carrasco got last night? I didn't even see a post about it. Looked for one earlier.

I thought about posting during the game, but then the Indians cut the lead to three and I was much less confident :lol:

Detroit really ripped him apart though.

BGSRCGUY

Aug 7, 2008
Orange County
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
ProspectorsAdvantage said:
Kazmir has sat 18 in a row down.... He might be regaining his old form...

97 PC, 6 INN, 2 HA, 8 K, 0.333 WHIP

Sometimes all it takes is a change of scenery.

5 of his last 6 starts have been solid, with his 10k performance last week. Could turn out to be a big steal for the angels if he keeps pitching solid.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
I read a article today that the Royals are probably going to trade Alberto Callaspo this winter. Not sure to what team ,but they are looking to strike while the iron is hot. I have a stash of Callaspo ,so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he got out of KC. Anyone club need a high contact hitter with pretty poor defense? He could be a good .315 12 70rbi infielder.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
AKA Coastal said:
I read a article today that the Royals are probably going to trade Alberto Callaspo this winter. Not sure to what team ,but they are looking to strike while the iron is hot. I have a stash of Callaspo ,so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he got out of KC. Anyone club need a high contact hitter with pretty poor defense? He could be a good .315 12 70rbi infielder.

And is the toughest guy in the AL to strikeout.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
[quote="AKA Coastal":1yf15le0]I read a article today that the Royals are probably going to trade Alberto Callaspo this winter. Not sure to what team ,but they are looking to strike while the iron is hot. I have a stash of Callaspo ,so it wouldn't hurt my feelings if he got out of KC. Anyone club need a high contact hitter with pretty poor defense? He could be a good .315 12 70rbi infielder.

And is the toughest guy in the AL to strikeout.[/quote:1yf15le0]

No kidding. He has more BB's than K's. Only 33K's in almost 500AB's.

Members online

Latest posts