Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rangers/Jays Double Header FIRST!!!!! Video!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
I went to the Rangers and Blue Jays double header yesterday. It was a blast. In the first game of the double header Adam Lind hit his 28th homer of the year.

http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?content_id=6405763

You guessed it. That is me catching my first ever home run. Heck, it was my first ever ball caught at a game period. I felt like a little kind. I was so excited. Then everyone in right field was yelling at me to throw the ball back. I said HELL NO!!! I was not about to throw back my first ever home run ball. That ball is going to stay in my collection forever. I am hoping that maybe next season I can get Lind to sign it. Anyways I just wanted to share my AWESOME moment with you guys.

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
Pine Tar said:
I think you should have still throw it back ::facepalm::

Well another reason I did not throw the ball back was that I am still recovering from surgery to repair a torn labrum and torn biceps tendon. Not that I would have thrown it back any way, but it is another excuse. lol

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
wow, I totally watched that game live

I was sitting in my living room telling you to throw it back ;)

pudge1760

Aug 9, 2008
bouwob said:
wow, I totally watched that game live

I was sitting in my living room telling you to throw it back ;)

I was thinking more people would side with me on keeping the ball rather than throwing it back. I mean I have only been going to games for a little over 20 years and this was the first ball I have ever got my hands on. I thought I was justified in keeping it.

Members online

Latest posts