Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New here, looking to trade!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
Hey guys, feel free to sift through my bucket for anything you guys may like. I mostly doing bucket sifting, so just let me know. Thanks guys.

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
fastercards said:
I LIKE THE 49ERS QUAD AND THE TRIPLE AUTO WITH SMITH RODGERS ECT... CMB LMK

Only thing I saw was the Crosby contenders, let me know if you saw anything for that.

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
I liked the Cliff Pennington auto, but the Brees is currently in a trade talk right now, I'll let you know. Did you like anything else?

DennisRSWanjr

Aug 12, 2008
miles.ngo said:
Hey guys, feel free to sift through my bucket for anything you guys may like. I mostly doing bucket sifting, so just let me know. Thanks guys.
MILES WHAT DO YOU NEED FOR THIS CARD ??>>>>
IMG_6457.jpg

miles.ngo

Aug 17, 2008
DennisRSWanjr said:
miles.ngo said:
IMG_6457.jpg

The only thing I saw was the Anthony Gonzalez SPA..would you consider moving any of your NFT items?

DennisRSWanjr

Aug 12, 2008
miles.ngo said:
DennisRSWanjr said:
[quote="miles.ngo":3qruhr6x]Hey guys, feel free to sift through my bucket for anything you guys may like. I mostly doing bucket sifting, so just let me know. Thanks guys.
IMG_6457.jpg

The only thing I saw was the Anthony Gonzalez SPA..would you consider moving any of your NFT items?[/quote:3qruhr6x]
i'll trade you that gonz-o on my front page
its a one color
just pm me so we can work out the details >>thanks

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts