Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily Thursday 9/3/09

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Seiya said:
Favre mania is over so there's nothing to chat about. In other news, i'm flying to Dallas tomorrow for a weekend vacation!
Very nice, hope you have a good time. Must be cool to visit the city of the greatest NFL team ever :cool:

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Card Magnet said:
Seiya said:
Favre mania is over so there's nothing to chat about. In other news, i'm flying to Dallas tomorrow for a weekend vacation!
Very nice, hope you have a good time. Must be cool to visit the city of the greatest NFL team ever :cool:
Haha, i want to make a quick drive to see the new stadium, i wonder how far it is. Only thing that sucks is that ill be leaving a hot desert for a humid jungle. ::facepalm::

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
College football? :? Oh yea UNLV starts off tomorrow and the Chargers also play their final preseason game that i won't be able to see.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Got some bittersweet news on my guy Nore. Maybe he'll actually go to a team that will give him a shot. The guy really has some potential. I know he's not a #1 guy, but could easily be a #3 if given that opportunity.

Sinorice Moss and Derek Hagan will have their last fight for the final Giants receiver spot Thursday in New England.
Neither Moss nor Hagan has done much in the preseason, but tonight they will get extended playing time to prove they belong. Hagan has three catches for 31 yards while Moss has two grabs for 10 yards so far. David Tyree is on his way out since he won't play tonight because of a hamstring injury. Sep. 3 - 10:23 am et

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I guess the rumor is that the Dolphins will be looking to pick up Sinorice if he's cut! I could definitely live with that :D

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
cwells46 said:
Dude, Brad those Davis patches look awesome together...

You still collect Stuckey? Cuz I had one i was wanting to send ya

Yeah I do. I just happen to have most of his stuff (or at least ones I have seen that I wanted) so I have not gotten much in recently. He now has a 3rd year card in score so I am waiting for the End Zone /6 to pop.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Nah, they think I am mad over being "demoted" for telling them I didnt care about something..... :lol:

They have apparently decided to try and become a "real site"

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Brad said:
cwells46 said:
Dude, Brad those Davis patches look awesome together...

You still collect Stuckey? Cuz I had one i was wanting to send ya

Yeah I do. I just happen to have most of his stuff (or at least ones I have seen that I wanted) so I have not gotten much in recently. He now has a 3rd year card in score so I am waiting for the End Zone /6 to pop.

I picked this up for you along time ago :lol:

Stuckey.jpg

Members online

Latest posts