Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Autograph Identification

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Can anyone help identify these autographs for me. They were obtained at some point in the last 3 years. They are either a big league prospect or a major leaguer. Have gone through all my mini bats and been able to identify all accept for these. I think the bottom one may be a rushed Chris Carter (A's). No clue on the other two. Thanks for the help.

bats.jpg

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
The second one looks like Kaz Matsui...

The first one looks like Javy Lopez...former Brave...

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Yep your right about the first one being Lopez and the second one being Matsui. I remember getting him when he came through with Colorado Springs one year. No idea where I got Javy but it matches perfectly.

The bottom one I know is not Maybin as I have only gotten him once and it was on a black bat that I have been able to identify.

Thanks guys

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
The bottom one could be a rushed Crawford. It looks similar to my Crawford signed mini bat but yours looks rushed

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Not Carlos Gomez. Have one of those already identified.

I'm leaning towards a rushed Chris Carter. I know I saw him a couple years ago and he would be the type of player I would generally get on a minibat.

Here is a Threads AUTO

!B(ggIb!BWk~$(KGrHgoH-CMEjlLl0rDjBKcmHmKu)!~~_35.jpg

bats.jpg
The first part looks very similar

topprospectalert

Aug 7, 2008
Yeah it does but it's Lopez for sure. Think I would be hitting myself with the bat if I got Jacob Cruz on one. :)

Thanks for all the help guys. Closing the book on these.

Members online

Latest posts