Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ridiculous Musial Topps Sterling Card

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Insane Card!!!

Definitely not my card. I think if I owned this I could just stop collecting.

Anyone else have any multipatch hofer examples out of Sterling?

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
gvsu96 said:
What's ridiculous is that a high end card like that isn't an on card autograph.

Very true, especially considering some of the set was on card. Stan's not hard to track down, surely they can get him to sign on card.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
The patches are nice, but the silver sticker just kills it. In a few years there will be a multiplier for on
card sigs!

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
The Man isn't in the greatest of health these days. Even in that sticker you can tell his auto is looking rough these days. :(

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
That seller has an astounding number of Musial multi-patch cards from Sterling, but the BIN prices are way too high for me. I remember at least one Gibson patch from that set that was as nice as the Musial, but I was being cheap at the time and didn't offer enough. I regret not buying it, but this Snider isn't too bad.

DukeSnider2008ToppsSterling.jpg

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
rookieaddict said:
gvsu96 said:

Very true, especially considering some of the set was on card. Stan's not hard to track down, surely they can get him to sign on card.

Non of the set was on card

Great looking card,Im pretty sure brettkeith had a Mel Ott version(without the autograph)

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
rookieaddict said:
gvsu96 said:

Non of the set was on card

Sorry, I was thinking of 2006.

rdg00001

Nov 11, 2008
United States
mrwhitesox30 said:
That seller has an astounding number of Musial multi-patch cards from Sterling, but the BIN prices are way too high for me. I remember at least one Gibson patch from that set that was as nice as the Musial, but I was being cheap at the time and didn't offer enough. I regret not buying it, but this Snider isn't too bad.

Sweet Snider. I picked up this Gibson a few months ago - it isn't the one you are referring to, is it?

07sterling-gibson-quad-1-1.jpg

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
I've seen that Musial in person -

That dude has 10-12 of the Musial 1/1's from that set.
All are super.

Members online

Latest posts