Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

IT is done!!!!! GEM MINT JULIO BORBON RAINBOW BEAUTY

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
it is done!!!!! finally. never thought i was going to get there because i always thought that the super was going to be out of reach! man, im so happy!!!

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMESUPERFRACTOR.jpg
JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEREDREFRACTOR.jpg
JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEORANGEREF95.jpg
JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEGOLDREFRA-1.jpg
JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEBLUEREFRA-2.jpg
JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEXFRACTOR95.jpg
JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEREFRACTOR95.jpg
JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMEBASE95.jpg
SIGH OF RELIEF!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: TEARS COMING TO MY EYES!!

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
Re: IT is done!!!!! RAINBOW BEAUTY

bigpapiMA32 said:
Only one true gem?

Haha I'm just kidding, congrats on the great achievement!

thanks, true gem up in the upper right corner, so i see gem mints across the board. :lol: :lol: :lol:

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008

I'm pretty sure that's the first 9.5 Rainbow I've seen. Nice work man!

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut

Nice job. I'm still trying to finish my Venable but haven't seen an 07 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Auto since release. I have everything else including a printing plate Auto or 2.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009

JEA2880 said:
Nice job. I'm still trying to finish my Venable but haven't seen an 07 Bowman Chrome Red Refractor Auto since release. I have everything else including a printing plate Auto or 2.

thanks everyone, i am so happy to have finished this and to have finished it while he is up in the majors for his first year and to be up here pretty fast, plus, to be doing it while people are starting to get to know who this kid is, well, its just awesome. the plate below is for people who are asking questions about a plate, trying to get the black plate right now. its on the bay so i am trying to work my magic, thanks everyone for the comments.

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMECYANPRINTING.jpg

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

RANGERS25 said:
JEA2880 said:

thanks everyone, i am so happy to have finished this and to have finished it while he is up in the majors for his first year and to be up here pretty fast, plus, to be doing it while people are starting to get to know who this kid is, well, its just awesome. the plate below is for people who are asking questions about a plate, trying to get the black plate right now. its on the bay so i am trying to work my magic, thanks everyone for the comments.

JULIOBORBONBOWMANCHROMECYANPRINTING.jpg
do you plan on getting it graded

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009

maybe going to get it graded why? i was talking to a grader today up at beckett " i live in dallas by the way " and i think i have a good shot at it. any reason why?

jeff550

May 5, 2009
burke

RANGERS25 said:
maybe going to get it graded why? i was talking to a grader today up at beckett " i live in dallas by the way " and i think i have a good shot at it. any reason why?
so you could add another 9.5 to the rainbow

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009

jeff550 said:
RANGERS25 said:
so you could add another 9.5 to the rainbow

yeah, going to get it graded just to see what happens, also trying to get the black chrome plate from ebay right now as well. and probably trying to get it to grade as well.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
wow, if you do not mind saying, what did the super set you back?

I do not believe that he is eligable this year, so maybe next year he could have a shot at ROY. His stats are just nasty so far and has 11 stolen bases in 19 games according to baseball reference.

if he kept it up (unlikly but you never know) he would have 94 sb next year. This would put him 30th on the list of all time.

He is one of the only guys that the announcers get mad when someone gets on base ahead of him.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
bouwob said:
wow, if you do not mind saying, what did the super set you back?

I do not believe that he is eligable this year, so maybe next year he could have a shot at ROY. His stats are just nasty so far and has 11 stolen bases in 19 games according to baseball reference.

if he kept it up (unlikly but you never know) he would have 94 sb next year. This would put him 30th on the list of all time.

He is one of the only guys that the announcers get mad when someone gets on base ahead of him.
he kid is great

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Congrats! Must feel great! Be glad that the cards produced were eligible to be 9.5's, some players come out of the pack no better than a 9 due to centering.

RANGERS25

Jan 23, 2009
brouthercard said:
Congrats! Must feel great! Be glad that the cards produced were eligible to be 9.5's, some players come out of the pack no better than a 9 due to centering.
i bought half of them 9.5 and the other half i graded. orange, blue, ref, base, were graded by me. very happy

Members online