Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

OFFICIAL COLT McCOY 4 HEISMAN and TEXAS LONGHORN Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
during the year i will be posting up the stats of future heisman winner colt mccoy and i will be posting up how texas did that day. thanks and this starts tonight 7 pm vs Ul MONROE easy win hopefully.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
I hope you meant THROUGHOUT the season ;)

Anyways, I will be driving the Longhorn bus, so all you Longhorn fans please hop on :D

Also, HOOK'EM HORNS!!

And Colt for Heisman. The push for the award starts tonight.

Though, the only night that matters for him is October 17th. If he shows up that night, he can force himself to the top of the voting easy.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
remember what happened in 05. well its going to happen this year in 09 National champions TEXAS LONGHORNS. here a little video in tribute of vince young.

[youtube:c029iv0q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geu8qasi0NE[/youtube:c029iv0q]

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
we just got to see what happens . he got 2nd last year remember that in front of tim tebow who took 3rd.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
champb21 said:
remember what happened in 05. well its going to happen this year in 09 National champions TEXAS LONGHORNS. here a little video in tribute of vince young.

[youtube:1m1oj8c5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geu8qasi0NE[/youtube:1m1oj8c5]

Yea im sure he is going to be just like vince
- roy one year
- try an kill him self the next
- say your going to be in the HOF when your 2nd string :lol: ::facepalm::

What a roll model folks!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
champb21 said:

[youtube:espkmowx]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geu8qasi0NE[/youtube:espkmowx]
Nice. The guys who did that song did a pretty good job.

I can't wait to see Vince in the Pro Football HOF!

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
- first vince young has outdone kerry collins this year i think for starter roll
- just cause you have two bad years doesn't mean his chances of making the hof are not gone. they are slim but they are not gone
-enlighten me on what iowa players that have won roy in the nfl in the past 10 years
- people make mistakes were all human obvs. he put trying to kill him self behind and has performed this preseason.
-he's a leader and will always be a leader. mark my words he will start this year. even if it takes 4 weeks or whatever he will start.

Daltonb1219 said:
champb21 said:

[youtube:17xyhcc5]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geu8qasi0NE[/youtube:17xyhcc5]

- roy one year

What a roll model folks!

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
when was iowa last national championship 51 years ago :lol: :lol: :lol: . atleast our qbs can lead us to the gold.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Ok just because we dont have a ROY enlighten me on a player from Texas who has won The Defensive player of the year

An so what if we havent won a nat championship atleast im not a bandwagon fan like 89% of you texas fans are just like florida once Tebow an Mccoy are gone fans will go way down ::facepalm::

champb21 said:
- first vince young has outdone kerry collins this year i think for starter roll
- just cause you have two bad years doesn't mean his chances of making the hof are not gone. they are slim but they are not gone
-enlighten me on what iowa players that have won roy in the nfl in the past 10 years
- people make mistakes were all human obvs. he put trying to kill him self behind and has performed this preseason.
-he's a leader and will always be a leader. mark my words he will start this year. even if it takes 4 weeks or whatever he will start.

Daltonb1219 said:
champb21 said:

[youtube:12w16w26]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geu8qasi0NE[/youtube:12w16w26]

- roy one year

What a roll model folks!

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
well you want to compare iowa to texas go ahead. too bad i didnt jump on their band wagon i liked them when my dad liked them back when they had earl campbell i used to watch games my dad had on tape. Ricky Williams growing up that was in 98 . long before the longhorns won the national championship in 2005. so don't think to even put me in that category.

- next last year in college brian orkapo a defensive player won 3 of the defensive awards including lombardi,ted hendricks, and nagurski award.

-i will always be a fan of texas longhorns till i die. i guarantee that.

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
whose iowa d roy? ill admit we don't have a d roy in nfl for texas. but we do have 2 off roy. when you guys have 0 in both collums.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
champb21 said:
well you want to compare iowa to texas go ahead. too bad i didnt jump on their band wagon i liked them when my dad liked them back when they had earl campbell i used to watch games my dad had on tape. Ricky Williams growing up that was in 98 . long before the longhorns won the national championship in 2005. so don't think to even put me in that category.

- next last year in college brian orkapo a defensive player won 3 of the defensive awards including lombardi,ted hendricks, and nagurski award.

-i will always be a fan of texas longhorns till i die. i guarantee that.
He's a former Hurricane. :cool:

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
champb21 said:
whose iowa d roy? ill admit we don't have a d roy in nfl for texas. but we do have 2 off roy. when you guys have 0 in both collums.

No we never had a D roy but we did have a D POY in Bob Sanders

champb21

Jun 23, 2009
Listen let's see if iowa can even win their division. lets see if colt so overrated like you said before in one of your posts. it starts tonight even against a crappy team.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Daltonb1219 said:
Ok just because we dont have a ROY enlighten me on a player from Texas who has won The Defensive player of the year

An so what if we havent won a nat championship atleast im not a bandwagon fan like 89% of you texas fans are just like florida once Tebow an Mccoy are gone fans will go way down ::facepalm::

champb21 said:

Daltonb1219 said:
champb21 said:

[youtube:jvw8kq53]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=geu8qasi0NE[/youtube:jvw8kq53]

- roy one year

What a roll model folks!

Dalton, once again showing his ignorance.

98% of UT fans are not bandwagon. Once Colt McCoy leaves, there will be ANOTHER stud QB to hop in and lead UT.

McCoy after Vince, Vince after Simms, Simms after Applewhite...etc, etc.

And I am sure you should be judging someone's mental make up with the way you demonstrate your knowledge, spelling and grammar and all.

And if I were you, I would check that scoreboard. Talk all the crap you THINK you can, but until Iowa starts logging some prime time Bowl time and getting some pretty national championship rings, I would shut my mouth.

Oh, also, most recognizable Hall of Famer from Texas: Earl Campbell. From Iowa: Paul Krause. And he retired in '79 and didn't get in until NINETEEN NINETY EIGHT. Just sayin'.

Members online