Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Secret Santa Break!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

First Up is a bubble mailer.. but I'll save that. THere's a greeting card underneath.

LOL. Great Frosty the Snowman Greeting Card with a very nice note inside.. signed by Secret Santa (I only have the address to go by and I don't recognize the name... but I won't dig for finding him/her if he/she wants to keep it secret)

Bottom of the box is a Topps Santa Claus set! Authentic Santa suit and auto! Haha LOVE IT!

A_Pharis

Ok, bubble mailer open.

Lots of cards inside...
Wow, Santa - you overdid yourself.

First few sleeves contain 1974 Topps 1 - 6 Hank Aarons! Great conditions on them, too!

Then a 79 Aaron/Maris HR insert followed by a 75 Topps Aaron HR Highlights card! Man the conditions on these are great for my PC!!!

A_Pharis

Ok, I see the last card still in the mailer.. I won't ruin it for you guys but I dribbled a bit of pee. (I am pulling them out one at a time)

Next up is one of the two pitchers I have grown very fond of collecting.

Hoyt Wilhelm 2007 SP Legendary Cuts Inside the Numbers Cut Autograph # 16/55
- I have a lot of his autos... some on cards... some index cards... this is my first certified CUT.

Should I stop now?!?!?

A_Pharis

Next up -- The other pitcher I've grown fond of!

2003 Topps Retired Sig Warren Spahn! (Uncirculated, but I plan on opening it up for my PC)

Yeah, all of these have been firsts for my PC.

Last card is up next. Vintage and sexy!

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
A_Pharis said:
1955 Bowman Hank Aaron PSA 4!

very nice card! First graded vintage I own!

SANTA! I dunno' who you are, but you did a GREAT JOB.
Thank you soooooo much. I'll be getting scans soon!!!

DAMN!! :eek: (55 Bowmans are AWESOME)
Graded vintage is where it's at, pretty addicting I must say haha. Awesome stuff though Adam, loving the vintage, Aarons, Spahn...can't wiat to see scans! :)

Members online

Latest posts