Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This Ted deserves its own thread.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I shared this with the Morning Crew a few days ago......received today......looks stunning in person....

[center:3on2zdlf]TEDHOFPostcard.jpg[/center:3on2zdlf]

Fits nicely in my Ted and certified HOF auto collections ;) ;)

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Great pick up Scott! I love the HOF plaque autos and they look even better slabbed. You got yourself one mighty fine Teddy right there, congrats!

Casey

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
wideright said:
Incredible auto!! Great addition to your collection!
Thanks Dave, I just love how vibrant the signature is!!

caseya10781 said:
Great pick up Scott! I love the HOF plaque autos and they look even better slabbed. You got yourself one mighty fine Teddy right there, congrats!

Casey
Thanks Casey, for now is the only autod HOF plaque I'll own (well, maybe Yaz as well). When I saw it I just had to got after it.......I actually think I have a couple in a collection tucked away somewhere, maybe Joe Sewell and Warren Spahn- will have to dig them out.

pghbuccos said:
Scott that is a beauty
I agree Dave!!! Thanks!!

darrend505 said:
How about really really purty!
Ok, that works Darren.... ;)

gvsu96 said:
Not to shabby.
Thanks Josh......

George_Calfas said:
...is that the educator in you providing a grade George?? ;)

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
SWEET! Nice acquisition, Scott. For a HOF and Red Sox collector, there is nothing sweeter.

Good to see you branching out from 3x5s a bit...

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Mighty Bombjack said:
SWEET! Nice acquisition, Scott. For a HOF and Red Sox collector, there is nothing sweeter.

Good to see you branching out from 3x5s a bit...

......hey, when something works, you stick with it.... :lol: :lol: I prefer 3x5's and on-card autos, as you know Wayne. I have many HOfers on both, but the old-timers obviously do not have on-card autos. Picked up my 2nd cut this week, HOFer #169.......incoming.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts