Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~ Sunday Morning Thread ~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Art and everyone else.

working until 4 today then off for 3 days :cool:

why do teams especially the Pirates pitch to Pujols with first base or any base open?

Wake pitched 6 innings but he looked like he was in pain most of the game. Lester goes today and will prevent the White Sox from sweeping the series.

Hwilensky

Feb 6, 2009
Good morning all. I hope everyone has a great sunday. Hopefully, I will buy some wax today, but first i need to take the kid to Adventureland.

Hwilensky

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
3 day weekend...wooot...Nascar is in Atlanta tonight and I've got Tony Stewart in the race pool. Hoping for a good showing. It's getting down to the end and I'm currently in 2nd place. (first pays $1500, 2nd $1200, $900,etc). I've got my fantasy draft tomorrow. I've got two puppies in my lap and a girlfriend in the bed.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Can't wait for it to end at the next week begin. I have a busy week. Busy work day tomorrow with a date at night. ;) Then working until Thursday and going camping with the family the next three.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
MOFNY said:
Can't wait for it to end at the next week begin. I have a busy week. Busy work day tomorrow with a date at night. ;) Then working until Thursday and going camping with the family the next three.

Beast.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
AKA Coastal said:
MOFNY said:

Beast.
Older woman too...see what goes down. I honestly don't know. :lol: But I did initiate the dinner.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Brad Lidge fell apart AGAIN last night.

That's two in a row against the Phil's. The Astros go for the sweep later today.

Plus, UT won last night, OU lost and Bradford is out for a few weeks.

Seems like the Big 12 is set up for Texas to run the tables now.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Anthony K. said:
Brad Lidge fell apart AGAIN last night.

That's two in a row against the Phil's. The Astros go for the sweep later today.

Plus, UT won last night, OU lost and Bradford is out for a few weeks.

Seems like the Big 12 is set up for Texas to run the tables now.
If only Oswalt got the win. He was going strong until the injury. From his comments after the game it looks like he won't miss a start.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning all, a lot of work at my apartment today hopefully. Hanging pictures up and what not.

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning Anthony, Mofny, George, AKA, Justin, Dave, beefy.

Anthony, always nice to see the Phils take a hit. :D

Mofny, good luck with the dinner. "You can do it" :lol:

AKA, shouldn't it be the other way around? 2 girls in your lap and a dog in the bed? :D

Art

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
AKA Coastal said:
3 day weekend...wooot...Nascar is in Atlanta tonight and I've got Tony Stewart in the race pool. Hoping for a good showing. It's getting down to the end and I'm currently in 2nd place. (first pays $1500, 2nd $1200, $900,etc). I've got my fantasy draft tomorrow. I've got two puppies in my lap and a girlfriend in the bed.
And what no video camera :D

Good Morning Kids
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Morning Anthony, Mofny, George, AKA, Justin, Dave, beefy.

Anthony, always nice to see the Phils take a hit. :D

Mofny, good luck with the dinner. "You can do it" :lol:

AKA, shouldn't it be the other way around? 2 girls in your lap and a dog in the bed? :D

Art

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Beefy, how is the family planning coming along, is the wedding soon?

Full night of ebay tonight, some I like 2 I need for sets, anyone else

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Good Sunday Morning to everyone! Was planning on getting a good night's sleep in but ended up staying up all night - still laying in bed trying to catch some Z's - keep playing MLB 2K9 though - can't seem to drop the controller.

I've got a long weekend which is really nice - don't see too many of those working for UPS. Fantasy football draft later today which should be pretty fun and a movie night with the lady friend.

eBay has been pretty good to me lately - I've been meaning to do "mailday" thread to show off a couple things like an Aparicio RC, Bobby Thomson auto that I really like among a couple other items.

Hope everyone has a great day!

Members online

Latest posts