Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Muchuckwagon on TV? (Tribe vs Twins)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Well I was able to get my hands on some nice tickets for the Tribe versus Twins game this afternoon. I will be sitting on the field in a dugout suite adjacent to the Tribe's dugout! My ugly mug could be on TV any time during an at-bat or close up of someone in the on deck circle.

Even better.... my man-crush Mike Brantley has been on fire since his call-up and has collected at least one hit in every game. It was fun to stalk him in Columbus earlier this year when he got promoted and played in my backyard! Now on to the big show!

I will try and post some pictures if possible during the game. Stay tuned!

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
You know as soon as your mug hits TV then the calls will start pouring into AMW and your "gig" will be up

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
muchuckwagon said:
Well I was able to get my hands on some nice tickets for the Tribe versus Twins game this afternoon. I will be sitting on the field in a dugout suite adjacent to the Tribe's dugout! My ugly mug could be on TV any time during an at-bat or close up of someone in the on deck circle.

Even better.... my man-crush Mike Brantley has been on fire since his call-up and has collected at least one hit in every game. It was fun to stalk him in Columbus earlier this year when he got promoted and played in my backyard! Now on to the big show!

I will try and post some pictures if possible during the game. Stay tuned!
I would hate to be the fan sitting behind you watching the game, MU....

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Sitting in the dugout suite there will be nobody behind me. I left my I Love Brantley t-shirt at home since we can see into the dugout and with restraining order I thought it might creep him out. I should be able to get some great pictures and I was told the kids should get baseballs from the ball boys.

For the record, that is not a picture of me in my signature, I'm 37 yrs old.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
It's fun to be on tv. Here's me at yesterday's game:

megiants.jpg

Just don't be one of those people that waves at the camera to all their friends constantly.
I had a group of people behind me a few weeks ago that went through their contact list telling each person to turn on the game while they waved to them.
They seriously must have called 10 people. It was annoying.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
G $MONEY$ said:
muchuckwagon said:
For the record, that is not a picture of me in my signature, I'm 37 yrs old.

What are you saying? You ain't all fly like the guy in your sig? :lol:

Nope. I'm a whole lot taller and a lot sexier. Maybe I should take that out of my signature. People (unfamilar with the BMB story) thought I was Bucky when I had him and the mock Beckett cover as my avatar.

muchuckwagon

Oct 8, 2008
Deceased
Nice, a hit by Brantley to keep his streak alive...seven games straight with at least one hit to start his career....and he scores a run to boot!

I can see straight into the Tribe dugout and could goose the players in the on deck circle if I was into that type of thing but I'm not. I have some great pix to upload tonight.

kentuckyderby

Aug 7, 2008
was Chicago now Glendale AZ
Jeff D said:
It's fun to be on tv. Here's me at yesterday's game:

megiants.jpg

Just don't be one of those people that waves at the camera to all their friends constantly.
I had a group of people behind me a few weeks ago that went through their contact list telling each person to turn on the game while they waved to them.
They seriously must have called 10 people. It was annoying.

Cool! I had noi idea Tom Green was a member of the board. How does it feel to have one ********?

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
kentuckyderby said:
Cool! I had noi idea Tom Green was a member of the board. How does it feel to have one ********?

Not as bad as it must feel to have none. ;)

Seriously though I look nothing like Tom Green. I guess my current goatee may have some resemblance.
I'm trying to see him even in the picture and can't. Oh well.

Members online

Latest posts