Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

EVERYTHING FOR TRADE OR FOR SALE EVERYTHING NEEDS TO GO!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phillysports34579

Mar 30, 2009
make offer on anything u want to buy and i will check buckets
Picture54.jpg
Picture226.jpg

Picture218.jpg
Picture208.jpg

Picture47.jpg

Picture9.jpg
Picture7.jpg

Picture1.jpg
Picture236.jpg
Picture238.jpg

Picture161.jpg

Picture202.jpg
a lot more in bucket everything in bucket is up to date

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
This is how I know your a lair and crook. Must people even if they are going to screw someone
will at less knowledge the fact they got their end of the trade or sale. But you sir did not even say a thing until I asked you 2 weeks after you got my end of the deal. And then you said I sent to you a long time ago. I asked for tracking and you said you did not have and send that way all the time with no problems. but as of today which is over 6 weeks ago I still have nothing from you. Not even anything as a replacement. So you sir are a liar and a thief.

Also you did the same thing to 2 other board members, but in your defense it was actually on other site. So I guess that does not count on here. And yes they pm'd me and asked what you did and then they told me you did the same to them.

Just sad actually over some cheap ass cardboard.

phillysports34579

Mar 30, 2009
what are u talking about who says i have screwed them i have 69 successful trades on scfreaks and 26 successful trades on tcc

Members online

Latest posts