Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Went to the Giants/Brewers game on Friday night

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
I was in Madison, WI for a softball tournament and had a chance to go watch the Giants play the Brewers at Miller Park. Miller park is awesome - I really liked the design. The food wasn't very good though. I bought tickets in the second row right behind the Giants dugout. I was amazed that was a sprinkling of Giants fans around us.

The best moment for me was when Nate Schierholtz caught a fly ball to end the inning, he tossed me the ball as he headed into the dugout. He threw it a little high, so I had to stretch to catch it before some obnoxious Brewers teen fans with gloves could snag it. Definitely a highlight! The best is that the Giants won the game. :) I am a huge Nate Schierholtz fan, and I bought his autographed Mother's Day pink bat a while ago, so I am adding to that stash. :)

Also, after the game, Ryan Rohlinger was signing for about 30 minutes after the game which I thought was cool. He is from Wisconsin, so he had a lot of fans. I already had his autograph, so I didn't ask him to sign anything.

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
One game and you get a ball. I've been to hundreds and never sniffed one. Nice luck!

Generally speaking, the food isn't all that great...with the exception of the sausages. An Italian, Brat or Polish with some ***** and Stadium Sauce and a Miller High Life is what Miller Park eating is all about. Besides that, it's pretty standard stadium fare.
There are some other hidden gems like the chicken Cactus League Nachos and the caramel kettle corn.

Great place to see a game though, glad you enjoyed yourself. I was noting the amount of San Fran fans at the game yesterday. Not like a Cubs or Twins game, but more than I was expecting. I guess being in the playoff race brings them out of the woodwork. ;)

Latest posts