Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Just bought this off of ebay is it a good deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

Just bought a 2008 Prime Cuts Leaf Limited Phenom auto of Gordon Beckham for 31.94 and thats with shipping. It was 29.99 before shipping. Just wanted to know if I got a good deal to possibly flip in the future if he gets hot again maybe next year or if he wins Rookie of the Year.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
He won't win Rookie of the Year, but I'd say that's still a good buy.

He has a Chrome auto which will always be people's #1 want as far as Beckham rookie cards go, but I still maintain my position that there are 99 or less of all the Leaf Limited autos this year, and that they will be huge down the road as fewer and fewer surface on the secondary market.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Ummm wait...you're the Prospect Master and asking if this was a good prospect deal??? :lol: j/k

I think all Beckham cards will eventually go up 20%-25% by the end of the year.

Allen

Prospectmaster

Yeah I thought this was a good deal just wanted to hear what others had to say about it. I also had heard about the rarity of these which I am sure will help these alot down the road. I have a few of his chrome autos including a xfractor refractor and base autos as well as a Sterling red auto of Beckham and a Donruss Elite auto of him. So this will add to more of my stash. I just couldn't pass up a Beckham Leaf Limited auto for 29.99 plus shipping.

Members online

Latest posts