Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Forums are the best

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin
I was bored tonight and started looking at other sports card forums. I realized that FCB really has the best overall layout. I realize we may not have a ton of members, but it is so easy to navigate through each forum. All the other sites looked so cluttered. There was no rhyme or reason to some sites as they mixed all sports in together. I really hope FCB can grow in the future as I can't ever see a reason to leave this site and get lost on another. It's almost like starting to date again, you get so used to something and it is hard to just start fresh somewhere else.

So keep up the great work and let's see if we can get some more members...especially on the Football and Basketball boards.

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
If there is a FCB stock, I would purchase a ton depend on the price :mrgreen:

chippernate

+1
Out of all the trading sites I'm on, this is the easiest to navigate. On some, you have to got to trading-select sport-highend, mid end, low end and no selling until X amount of deals are done.
Fcb is the best out there! I'm gonna try to get some of my friends who are new to cllecting to join

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
DaleMurphyCollector said:
95vr4 said:
If there is a FCB stock, I would purchase a ton depend on the price :mrgreen:

Chris needs to find a great accountant if he wants to go public.[/quote]

Not to brag but I know long division... :D

(notice how I avoided my knowledge of assets/debits and the like)

Members online

Latest posts