Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2002 DAV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

n1astrosfn

Dec 4, 2008
charlotte
i think beckett mightve added this set within the last year or two - disable american veterans. ran into the bags on naxcom and thought what the hey.

2002dav.jpg

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
n1astrosfn said:
i think beckett mightve added this set within the last year or two - disable american veterans. ran into the bags on naxcom and thought what the hey.

2002dav.jpg

hey, I have some of these and wondered what they were. some mariners DAV... maybe 2003. I know I have an edgar one

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
I never knew about Disabled American Veteran sets until I had to track down two for my Don Zimmer collection. Tricky little buggars to locate. The 2004 cards have really nice production value, refractor like finish. They are Stadium giveaways, so probably limited to 10,000 or so sets.

04DAV.jpg
04DAVB.jpg

08DAV.jpg
08DAVB.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
n1astrosfn said:

2002dav.jpg

Never seen one before.Cool looking card.How were these released?

Bob Loblaw

Aug 21, 2008
Bright House Field
I have a set -- well, my son does -- of the Rays from, I believe, 2005. They were a giveaway to kids attending certain games. He got the whole Rays team set (they weren't packed out).

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
if anyone would like to trade for the mariner set Im more than willing. I think there would be edgar, ichiro, boone, maybe moyer etc..
doubt theyre in great condition though... I didnt know what they were!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
I had no idea these cards existed until I saw them listed on Ebay. The 2008 card below is one of my least favorite cards due to the picture. The 2009 version is better, but I don't have it scanned.
2008GiantsDisabledAmericanVeterans.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
they also make football but they are larger . Most minor league teams but not all major league teams get them . the minors give them out at gate to first in .

Members online

Latest posts