Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Get some sleep bud, the MT has recently become an all day activity, so you will have more to read but its likely to still be going when you wake up :D

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Morning Mojo and the MT. Getting ready for work and then on campus most of the day. Yay! Will check in when I can. Have a great day!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
Good morning guys. No fun going back to work after the 3 day weekend. At least I was really productive yesterday so everything was ready to go for me this morning. 4 more days till the weekend! =)

Labratt21

Aug 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
Morning guys! Hopefully we'll be getting some rain here in Austin today, we definitely need it. Hope everyone has a good day back at the grind today.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Ugh. Morning. :lol: How's it going guys? Long night babysitting my server. No, not my boys, my web server. ::facepalm:: Where's that coffee intervenus drip?

Any new card pickups over the weekend?

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning all. Starting to look like fall is here already. :eek: :( Didn't have much of a summer here, and it rained like way more than usual so maybe we won't get as much snow this winter.(can hope right?)

Art

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
Ugh. Morning. :lol: How's it going guys? Long night babysitting my server. No, not my boys, my web server. ::facepalm:: Where's that coffee intervenus drip?

Any new card pickups over the weekend?

I wish... :?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning.
Dave, when you babysit a server, do you read it stories and play hide-and-seek with it? How does that work?

Back in school this morning. My cat was doing anything it could to make sure I didn't sleep last night, so I'm beat.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
bungle77 said:
Good morning.
Dave, when you babysit a server, do you read it stories and play hide-and-seek with it? How does that work?

Back in school this morning. My cat was doing anything it could to make sure I didn't sleep last night, so I'm beat.
Since my web server is hosted in Wisconsin, all I can do is cuss and shake my fist at the computer screen. Oh and an occasional head pound on the table.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
wideright said:
bungle77 said:
Good morning.

Since my web server is hosted in Wisconsin, all I can do is cuss and shake my fist at the computer screen. Oh and an occasional head pound on the table.

Tried that myself recently and just to clarify, it does NOT help the sinuses...I hate the flu.

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Isn't that always the case? :)

wideright said:
bungle77 said:
Good morning.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Is it Monday or Tuesday.... :? :? feels like Monday but the calendar says Tuesday.....one less day in the office this week. ;)

Hope everyone had a great long weekend. We had spectacular weather so it was hard getting back to the grind today. I must say the office coffee is particularly good this am though......

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
Good morning boys!!

A so called "friend" of mine sent me this link yesterday. :evil:

[youtube:t97qir7p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLjPMOrgq0k[/youtube:t97qir7p]

Even if it ends up on eBay, I have no shot :lol:

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
chashawk said:
Good morning boys!!

A so called "friend" of mine sent me this link yesterday. :evil:

[youtube:3sbzby87]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bLjPMOrgq0k[/youtube:3sbzby87]

Even if it ends up on eBay, I have no shot :lol:
Ummmmm... da-umn!!! :shock: That's a hell of a pull. Was this so called "friend" rubbing it in your face, kind of thing?

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Good Morning Guys!

Everyone should have their Secret Santa victim now.

Chas, at-least maybe the guys can buy a complete shirt now with the profits

Latest posts