Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Anyone hear the lincecum rumor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronfromfresno

Aug 7, 2008
Fresno, CA
They pushed his last start back a day, I think he's been battling this back problem for awhile. His mph are down, the Giants turned the gun off the last time he started. I just hope he's not out for long.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
ronfromfresno said:
They pushed his last start back a day, I think he's been battling this back problem for awhile. His mph are down, the Giants turned the gun off the last time he started. I just hope he's not out for long.
it was reported though that he was maintaing 94 mph though. (in papers)

and then the phillies start he was amazing.

maybe its depression of the NDs lol

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
The Brewers are doing the same thing with Gallardo (arm mainteance). It's jus the next step in the baby-ing of MLB pitchers i guess.

angelsrockies4ever

Aug 7, 2008
It wouldn't make sense. The game against the Rockies in which he was scheduled to pitch is just as big if not bigger than the Dodger's game.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I personally wouldn`t mind an injury to Mr. Lincecum right now. Whether it be season ending or for just a few starts. :)
Anything to help out my boys Wano and Carp! :)

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Sam Banks said:
I personally wouldn`t mind an injury to Mr. Lincecum right now. Whether it be season ending or for just a few starts. :)
Anything to help out my boys Wano and Carp! :)
That's not very nice :p

Members online