Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baltimore Orioles Collection Milestone Completed!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberate Baltimore

Jun 2, 2009
Columbia, Maryland
Hello everyone,

From 1960-1985 the Baltimore Orioles had the best overall record in baseball. With only one losing season (1967) and five World Series appearances during that timespan, the Orioles hardly resembled the ridiculous losers they are today.

Celebrating my love for the Birds from "Charm City", I am proud to announce that today I achieved my Baltimore Orioles collection milestone by completing a 1954-1979 Topps & Bowman Baltimore Orioles team master set Totalling 835+ cards, these (EX-MT to NM) team sets feature every base card, variation, multi-player league leader/rookie card....everything from the regular Topps and the 1954 & 1955 Bowman series.

Some highlights....

1957 Topps Brooks Robinson Rookie (SGC 84)
Completely signed 1966 Topps Orioles team set, each encapsulated by PSA/DNA including several incredibly tough signatures
1978 Topps Eddie Murray signed rookie card, penned for me by Mr. Murray when I was 9 years old.

I am so thrilled to have completed this, and scans are available if anyone who cares.

James

Sly

Aug 7, 2008
Liberate Baltimore said:
Hello everyone,

From 1960-1985 the Baltimore Orioles had the best overall record in baseball. With only one losing season (1967) and five World Series appearances during that timespan, the Orioles hardly resembled the ridiculous losers they are today.

Celebrating my love for the Birds from "Charm City", I am proud to announce that today I achieved my Baltimore Orioles collection milestone by completing a 1954-1979 Topps & Bowman Baltimore Orioles team master set Totalling 835+ cards, these (EX-MT to NM) team sets feature every base card, variation, multi-player league leader/rookie card....everything from the regular Topps and the 1954 & 1955 Bowman series.

Some highlights....

1957 Topps Brooks Robinson Rookie (SGC 84)
Completely signed 1966 Topps Orioles team set, each encapsulated by PSA/DNA including several incredibly tough signatures
1978 Topps Eddie Murray signed rookie card, penned for me by Mr. Murray when I was 9 years old.

I am so thrilled to have completed this, and scans are available if anyone who cares.

James

Congrats, that's awesome...but where are the scans!?!?! Would love to see the scans of that '66 Team set.

Latest posts