Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tell Me This Isn't real!!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Just flip the patch over. On the edge, you have the trim that goes down the middle of the jersey. On the top you have part of the word 'Braves'. And on the bottom, you have part of the hammer that underlines the word Braves.

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
flightposite said:
Just flip the patch over. On the edge, you have the trim that goes down the middle of the jersey. On the top you have part of the word 'Braves'. And on the bottom, you have part of the hammer that underlines the word Braves.
lol you're probably right after looking at it again, Its late and at first glance it looked ugly.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
I dint want to steal anyones picture but if you flip it over like flight said it lines up perfectly. http://www.sportslogos.net/logo.php?id=4006

Here is my sutter -

BruceSutterjumbopatchlogo1of1.jpg

Dpanthers14

Aug 7, 2008
Colorado
Thanks guys, It just looked real funny on that card for some reason, Thanks for clarifying it for me it looks like I need to actually look it up before I make a post like this because now I feel stupid lol ::facepalm::

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
to someone that doesnt know the product its believable that a 1/1 jumbo in a high end release could look like that.

in reality 08 sterling 1/1s are usually 100% white. theres no way tons of them could be all-white-waste-of-a-scissors-time and others like this can be sick.

fake

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
donrusscrusademan said:
to someone that doesnt know the product its believable that a 1/1 jumbo in a high end release could look like that.

in reality 08 sterling 1/1s are usually 100% white. theres no way tons of them could be all-white-waste-of-a-scissors-time and others like this can be sick.

fake

...but the more that I look at it I dont see any forced entry

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
donrusscrusademan said:
donrusscrusademan said:

fake

...but the more that I look at it I dont see any forced entry
There are a ton of them that have ridiculous, legit patches.

Members online