Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********** The Morning Thread **********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
i got this guy in the ol' mailbox yesterday!!! :D :D :D
SAVE0331.jpg

I was also woken up at 615 am to my dog howling & wimpering b/c he was having a bad dream ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Good Morning Dan and the mini! All is well in the world of Rec. After work heading to the bank and the vet to pick up Peaches meds. Then home to read for class, but one more hour of work first.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Morning, long day at work for me today. I'm the only person working until around noon...... 23 Days until the weddding though!

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning everyone. Looks like alot of people off to work first thing this morning, and I'm no exception. :lol: Catch you all later.

Nice pick up Springfieldisotopes4

Art

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
Morning peoples. Happy 9/09/09

Those of you that are gamers, happy b-day Dreamcast! You are 10 today! (U.S. Version)
[youtube:m3cpdihp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3NfgF08EQE[/youtube:m3cpdihp]

[youtube:m3cpdihp]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqUTd2TKdGU[/youtube:m3cpdihp]

Have a great day folks.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Still have my Dreamcast, one of my fav systems ever, possbily even #1 at times

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I remember sitting out 10 years ago to make sure I got my dreamcast as soon as it was able to be purchased.

Dell Sportcards

Feb 24, 2009
Hanover PA
Morning guys! Had nice flea market flip yesterday, bought helmet at flea market for $20 and sold on EBAY yesterday for $160..more card money. Plus made about $200 just selling cards at flea market most was off commons.

jbone17

Sep 26, 2008
The Riverlands.
Dell Sportcards said:
Morning guys! Had nice flea market flip yesterday, bought helmet at flea market for $20 and sold on EBAY yesterday for $160..more card money. Plus made about $200 just selling cards at flea market most was off commons.

Nice flip man! :cool:

MattinglyAlexander

Dec 17, 2008
Knoxville, TN
My wife, girlfriend at the time, went out and bought mine on 9/9/99, as luck would have it, I was out of work with the "Worst Case" of strep throat my Doctor had ever seen! Yay me!

[youtube:2nkxw9hs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtM2X2ouVBg[/youtube:2nkxw9hs]

beefycheddar said:
I remember sitting out 10 years ago to make sure I got my dreamcast as soon as it was able to be purchased.

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
Hey guys.

Not much going on with me, except for the fact I am STILL trying to move things to get enough for the Pence.

Hoping to sell a few more things today, as I do not want to see this thing slip away.

How's everyone been in the mean time? Been a few days since I have stepped in.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Anthony K. said:
Hey guys.

Not much going on with me, except for the fact I am STILL trying to move things to get enough for the Pence.

Hoping to sell a few more things today, as I do not want to see this thing slip away.

Morning Anthony,

Anything fs not in your bucket?

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama
darrend505 said:
Anthony K. said:
Hey guys.

Morning Anthony,

Anything fs not in your bucket?

Not much, honestly.

Unless you want to check out the Juan Gone section. I am willing to move his autos, inserts and the whatnot to grab the Pence I am after.

Other than that, an Oswalt auto and a few inserts not scanned.

Members online

Latest posts